Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whispering in pogo

Started by Aerocrazd,

Previous topic - Next topic

Aerocrazd

Hello,

I have been playing in pogo for a couple of years now.  I have been whispering in pogo for about as long until the other day someone was talking about that other people could see my whispers other than the person I was sending them too.  Is this true?  If so is there a way to block them from seeing other than just not whispering at all?  Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks. 

d.

Homer

Hi Aero,

Are you sure your doing it right? Only you and the person you are whispering to should be able to see it.

Below are instructions on how to whisper in pogo chat.

Whispering in the chat rooms is very easy. Basically, it's a way for you to send chat to one specific person in the room. Only they can see your whisper, so it's a good way to communicate with just one person when you don't necessarily want others listening in on your conversation.

To whisper, type /whisper followed by the screenname, into the chat room. Like this:

/whisper pogorules I just whispered on Pogo!

Pogorules would then see:

pogorocks<whisper>: I just whispered on Pogo!

You can only whisper to one person at a time, and no one else can see your whispers. If you have any other questions regarding whispering, please let us know!

They also have private chat now in Club Pogo. Not sure if they have it in free accounts.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tinksfeisty

Homer you type out the word whisper? I just put /w namehere111 says hello to you.

Homer

Quote from: Tinksfeisty on August 09, 2004, 08:40:52 PM
Homer you type out the word whisper? I just put /w namehere111 says hello to you.

Tink, I saw no mention of that in the Pogo help section. I guess they need to update their help instructions. ;)

Thanks for the tip. :)

Tinksfeisty

Homer

ef9n15

Homer

You can't private chat. Don't know about whispering. ???

ef9n15

Meant whispering. I am on a different computer that doesn't let me on and i cant test it out,so could some please.

Tinksfeisty

no it wont work while your at a table like that in a game room

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview