PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 05:01:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp Whackdown

Started by xsquezme,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gator

I have yet to get more % by not eating the last carrot then i do by eating them all,no matter how many games i run in succession and clicking "new game" instead of "take score". I'm on z12 and get about .40 by taking them all and skipping speed round. I ran 100 games by doing "the glitch" and averaged only .31%. If theres more to this glitch,let me know plz. Btw,i have run the game manually so far (except for using ForeWord)

Gator

I just havent found that to be true yet.Maybe its deceiving to some that after a long time of not seeing % and then clicking "take score" to see it makes it look like it's going up more,esp if your using an auto. I heard those can run through games pretty fast. Let me know what you find out Barbara or anyone else. Thanks        Just like to add that i guess it could work for some and not others,just like some auto's.

Gator

Adacia

Yeppers. Once upon a time I was an 18thz and wham bam, I reverted back to an apple. After months of denial I'm back at it and am a 6th rank z again. Now the frustration is overwhelming again lol. I've got to get that golden carrot though. Not to mention the rumors of adding ranks. I want to be as close to the end as possible in case this is true. I couldn't sleep at night being light years away from a silver or platinum carrot :o
     Getting all but the last carrot does seem to make it go just a hair faster. My last run through the ranks I had no idea about that. That's one reason I love ya'll so much ::)  Without the glitch knowledge I don't think I could have been inspired to whack and whomp again. Thx so much

fuzzyferrets

yup thats the same thing that happend to my brother. he was so mad.

~Dazz~

hi all...i'm just getting started on www & appreciate all the tips i have read in here. i've saw mentioned some rooms may be better than others...could you suggest the name of rooms if it's ok do so here? Thanx

Adacia

Awww tysvm for the encouragement Barbara. Believe me, I'm whacking like crazy. The last word I spell before getting that golden carrot better be P-A-R-T-Y cause it's gonna happen! Hagn e1 and happy pogo

Adacia

I forgot to mention before one thing I've been doing since hitting the higher ranks in www is taking screenshots just in case something awful happened again. I have no idea just how helpful this is, but atleast is something to show pogo if ever it happens. After all, pogo isn't gonna be of any help at all if your stats gets wiped clean and you don't have a golden carrot to show them.

ItsyBitsy

Thanks for all the tips.  I am just an Onion in WWW.  I have a quick question.  If you eat all the carrots but the last, it will show the percentage win as 100% in your stats, right?  As long as we get a jp spin, it will record as a win   .  To get an increment in the percentage towards the rank, do we have to eat all the carrots except the last or  can we just eat a couple of carrots (say 3)and then click new game?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview