PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:24:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fortune Bingo

Started by Nervy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nervy

I was just wondering if someone could tell me what a coverall room means? I'm not familiar with the bingo game as I just don't play the game, but someone  told me if you play in a coverall room you can get the bingo's you need for the badges faster. Is this right? And if you could tell me what a coverall room is I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

Nervy

tyvm for the info Barbara....just not a fan of bingo & have been putting this one off forever. Thankx for the fast response.

VolsFan

Here's what I do to get bingos in that God foresaken game.  I play blackout.  I play early in the mornings when NO ONE is in the rooms.  I find a room that has called almost all it's balls called already, and then I undo the ones that haven't been called, working backwards, so to speak.  Or, just wait till someone else calls, and hit the gong and hope for the best.  You'll lose points, but not that many.  I've gotten as many as 20 bingos in an hour playing at 7:00 a.m. this way.  It requires patience and practice to bounce around the rooms like that, and filing in all the squares.

Kel

jrp

Blackout/coverall is the best an fastest way to get you bingo's. Also do it early in the moring

philinuk

lol thats how i do bingo also,i play about 9am uk time,and bingos room are pretty empty,i usually just go in 1 card as dottie and her annoying voice calls numbers much quicker.also since lottso came one the scene a number of rooms have been taken away,i suppose low demand for bingo these days

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview