PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 02:09:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Are u guys having server problems?

Started by irisheyesRsmiling,

Previous topic - Next topic

irisheyesRsmiling

Hey all--I just had a quick question---since you went down for for updates to the server that you use, I have noticed several times when I have have tried to get onto your site that it says..cannot find server, or something to the effect of that? I wasn't having any problems on my end viewing any other sites, so I thought I'd ask to see if anyone else was having the same issue? I don't go a day w/o checking the Pogo Cheat forum!! O0 Thanks! hagn all

beanie

No you are not alone.  I too have had problems once in a while getting in.  It gives some type of message about technical problems, server down or something to that effect and can't get in for a while.  I don't know what the problem could be but I'm glad it isnt just me.  I never said anything because I thought it probably was and didnt want to bother the programmers.  Also tonight I just posted messages and it is time stamped an 1 hr earlier than I did it.  It is 11:21 pm here and it said I did it at 10:21  :o.  But I'm glad they are up and running.   Thanks for asking the question.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview