PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 04:21:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Doctor Who

Started by Adacia,

Previous topic - Next topic

Adacia

Is anyone here watching or downloading the new 'Doctor Who' episodes? OMG they are just fantastic! I've never been a Star Trek or Star Wars fan, but Doctor Who was that cheap sci-fi I grew up loving.
  What they have done with the series now is just beyond words. It's Doctor Who with special effects, great stories, and great acting. If there's any old school fans out there, you got to check it out!

The new episodes started last month and these are the titles if interested in downloading......

Rose
    The End Of The World
    The Unquiet Dead
    Aliens Of London
    World War Three
    Dalek

That's the first half of the season and it puts anything else to shame. If you never heard of Doctor Who or just hated it before, look again. This is the best tv since 'I Love Lucy' lol.

philinuk

well i live in uk and am lucky to see the new doctor who episodes.i used to hate doctor who and when the new series started on the bbc 4 weeks ago i wanted to see what it was like,all i can say is wow.great storylines great acting fantastic special effects.christopher eccleston plays the doctor so well,pity he has quit after 1 series.if u get the chance to see it once it is transmitted in the usa,watch 1 episode and u may get hooked O0

Adacia

Quote from: philinuk on April 20, 2005, 12:29:18 AM
well i live in uk and am lucky to see the new doctor who episodes.i used to hate doctor who and when the new series started on the bbc 4 weeks ago i wanted to see what it was like,all i can say is wow.great storylines great acting fantastic special effects.christopher eccleston plays the doctor so well,pity he has quit after 1 series.if u get the chance to see it once it is transmitted in the usa,watch 1 episode and u may get hooked O0
This reality tv is just nothing for me to do cable bills for. I am in Wisc. and it shames me that we watch The Nanny while you watch Doctor Who.

philinuk

adric,ive sent u a pm of a website to check out O0

dont worry we get the nanny as well lol

LaundryLady

Gee Whiz, haven't been able to watch any Dr. Who stuff in forever.  Watched it for years, even the re-re-runs.  Gald to hear there are some new episodes, but I really liked the zippers on the aliens costumes. :D

Maybe someday I'll be where they show it again.  Our local PBS promised for a long time to show stuff with the 7th Doctor, but it never came to pass.

lfc2211

i live in the uk too and i must agree with phil it is a master peace and a real shame christopher has quit after just one series as he adds that special touch all of his own to an all ready excellent series and its great to see the daleks there to bedder than ever and able to fly

Pogo Dalek

Laundry. You do know that some Classic WHO Stories are on Video and they are putting alot on DVD!

LaundryLady

Yes, just recently purchased a DVD player so will be looking for some good stuff to watch when I can't get a computer connection.  Traveling is fun, but is playing havoc with my Pogo time and visiting here.  Thank goodness for Wi-Fi O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview