PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:30:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

any glitches in squelchies

Started by gixxerdude,

Previous topic - Next topic

Wids

Ummmm so where did you say this software was?????  "elchie eater auto"  I can't find it.  I hope it's free

Homer

Quote from: Wids on June 07, 2006, 03:44:14 PM
Ummmm so where did you say this software was?????  "elchie eater auto"  I can't find it.  I hope it's free

Elchie Eater doesn't exist anymore.

You can try Sushi at http://www.badgehelp.com/squelchiescheat.html

It is only free to try after that it is $10

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sassy

Did anyone notice today when they were playing squelchies that on the hard level you get about 3000 rank points or was it just me?  It told me I was getting that many but I didn't progress in ranks when I only needed 400 rank points for my next rank.  just wondering if anyone else noticed it. 

:;'

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Sassy on June 07, 2006, 07:22:29 PM
Did anyone notice today when they were playing squelchies that on the hard level you get about 3000 rank points or was it just me?  It told me I was getting that many but I didn't progress in ranks when I only needed 400 rank points for my next rank.  just wondering if anyone else noticed it. 

:;'

that 3,000 is how many you've done total. I thought the same thing you did when I saw that, but that's something they must've incooperated with the game during the update yesterday. You typically only move up 10 rank points every game (after three rounds).

knightrider13195

When you win a game, you are awarded rank points towards the next rank. Higher difficulty levels award more rank points than lower difficulty levels because they're harder and they take longer:

Beginner: 8 rank points per game

Easy: 9 rank points per game

Medium: 10 rank points per game
Hard: 11 rank points per game
Expert: 12 rank points per game

There are 5 rank badges you can win in Squelchies. The badges are given out when you achieve ranks 3, 10, 20, 33 and 50.

hades

my gf swears squelchies are cute...its just boring to me.  :-\

Runner

I was playing squelchies one day when some guy (an auto user) brags in lobby about finishing the whole game and getting the badges.  When I see that I kind of cringed.  I stopped playing and just watched. 

About 2 minutes later a person comes on and says "geez" your stats show you won 150 rounds in a row.  Well you can see where it went from there.

Now that this person is being accused of being a cheater by several people in lobby, s/he is argueing with people that he is not using a cheat.

To make matter worse. Someone in lobby says "wow" you have done all 50 ranks and only been playing since this date (can't remember). 

So i click stats page on this auto user and he has done all 50 ranks in 2 weeks.

People like this hurt us all.  This person was obviously cheating.  Why would s/he brag about it?

I try and stay out of busy rooms to stop anybody from accusing me of anything.

And I always play bots when possible when using an auto.

Moral:  PLEASE DON'T BRAG ABOUT A BADGE YOU CHEATED TO GET.  PLEASE IT HURTS US ALL.

<<steps off stool

Runner

ohh yeah.. the funniest part I forgot....

when people were accusing this person of cheating...

one of this person's replies was " I am not using an auto"

and of course after that was said. I am pretty sure tons of people reported this person.

Then a couple days later, a person was on this site griping about getting a 72 hour ban.

lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview