This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Not getting credit for Pinochle Royal Marriage

Started by FogHorn,

Previous topic - Next topic

FogHorn

I've played several games and have not gotten credit for the royal marriages.  Anyone else having this problem?

NotAdumbBlonde

I was having that problem all morning, so were most of the people I was playing with.   It seems to be working fine now

FogHorn

I just now played another game, didn't get credit for it.  GRRRRRRRRR

just-a-cheater

Happening here, I had 4 royal marriages and only got credit for 3, but we are talking about POGO

IndianLover

Also happening here i played a 500 game got 5 and only got credit for 1 of them, then played a 100 game got 3 and got credit for one geeze

Agent Jones

Same is happening to me. I thought maybe I was just playing wrong, since I don't really know how - just kinda going along lol. 4/20, argh!

smiles29

i was having the same problem and couldnt understand why till i took a close look at the situation.  what i have noticed is this:
if u have a royal marriage but also have a run in trump,  it dont count as a royal mariage.  in order for it to count, u must have one of two things.  1) no run in trump or 2) must have 2 royal mariages in trump when u have a run in order to get credit and u only get credit for one.  hope this helps.

IndianLover

Please note **** if you look at your meld chart and you choose a suit that you have a run in for trump you do not get credit for it as being a royal marriage unless you have another complete set of the king and queen, Exactly right smiles  ;)

FogHorn

Agent Jones

Whoops  :-[ I get it now, haha. I also failed to realize the set had to be in the trump suit. Ah well, could happen to anyone, right? haha.  ;D Thanks for clearing that up guys.

smiles29

PrincessKate

Thanks for the info.  I was lucky to be in a room where someone explained that. 

I found it was pretty easy to get when you don't worry about making the bids.  Just outbid anyone else, and bid the suit you have the marriage in.  Of course, I played with just the bots.  :)

joeyblow45634

anyone still having problems??  I seem to get  the royal marriages but they don't seem to count. Am I do something wrong???  I played the game till the end and still no luck.  Any help would be great
thanks

IndianLover

Quote from: joeyblow45634 on May 11, 2005, 07:56:57 PM
anyone still having problems?? I seem to get the royal marriages but they don't seem to count. Am I do something wrong??? I played the game till the end and still no luck. Any help would be great
thanks

The only thing i can think of is are you sure that you don't have a run? if so the royal marriage is part of the run and will not count...

Motley

Yeah, my problem was staying awake trying to play Pinochle.   >:D

My advice...go to Badgehelp and get Pinochle Player.  It may not get you a royal marriage every hand but you'll have the badge by the end of the week.   ;D

I love Badgehelp almost as much as I love homemade fudge...which I ate plenty of, while the magnificent Pinochle Player was doing all my dirty work.

joeyblow45634

I don't know how I did it, but I got credit for the royal marriages.  Thanks to all for you help.

Kashmir6449

Easiest way to get this badge is to look at your meld chart before you bid.  Make sure you have at least one Royal Marriage (if not, then quit and start in a new room).   When you do get at least one royal marriage, make sure you out bid every player, and choose the right suit so that you'll get credit for the royal marraige(s).  Don't even worry about winning the game, that's not important with this badge.
Even if you miss hitting your bid and the computer wins, you'll still get credit.

Finally, make sure you complete each game in order to get credit for any and all royal marriages.

Guardian Angel

I have gotten credit for all of mine. I think people are confusing marriages with "Royal Marriages"

rhino

Ok so let me get this straight.IF you have a royal marriage in trump you better have 2 sets in order to get credit. If you call trump and have a royal marriage that isnt part of a run you get credit. I am SOOOOOOOO confused.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview