PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 11:42:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halo (new maps)

Started by sdunkin,

Previous topic - Next topic

sdunkin

:)Anyone here play halo 2, If so do u like the new maps and have you found a lot of the glitches. :D

Agent Jones

I don't play Halo myself, but all my friends do. I haven't heard of any glitches, but for the most part, they don't seem to like very many of the new maps too much.  :(

goatblls2006

I love Halo 2!!!  It is my favorite online game, the Live membership is totally worth it.  I have played the new maps but I haven't heard of any glitches yet.  Care to share???  Containment is ok, but I like that they brought back wizard from Halo 1 and changed the scenery a bit.  P.S. my X-box Live name is EvilShinerBock.  see you on there!

sdunkin

There are many glitches on the new maps( I heard there is to be a total of 9 maps ) The containment glitch is very easy u just jump into a spectre and drive up the wall and onto the top of the map where u can snipe people and just ride around up there. I'll find u on halo sometime and ill show u. I dont know of any glitches on warlock or turf but there are a bunch on the older ones.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview