Pogo Dalek

OK, I see that next weeks Challenges areas Follows:

Turbo 21
Bust a Move Badge
Get 200 21s this week! 

Cribbage
Double Skunk Badge
Win 20 61-point games this week! 

Ok, for the 21, it doesnt say Blackjacks, it says 21's. So, does anyone know if even if we lose the hand, it will still count any 21's we make??

Also, For Cribbage, I assume if we use the Timer or Resign Options, we will win our 61-point games??

I am just trying to figure out my Strategy for next week!

caroline196

i think for turbo 21,it doesnt matter how u get 21,as long as you get 21,blackjack or otherwise.
for cribbage i think the timer button may work but not so sure about that one.but im sure it will be easy to complete
after this weeks challenge of aces up,im very disappointed that pogo has given far too easy challenges for next week

gagaman

Quote from: Pogo Dalek on May 28, 2005, 01:07:13 AM
OK, I see that next weeks Challenges areas Follows:

Turbo 21
Bust a Move Badge
Get 200 21s this week!

Cribbage
Double Skunk Badge
Win 20 61-point games this week!

Ok, for the 21, it doesnt say Blackjacks, it says 21's. So, does anyone know if even if we lose the hand, it will still count any 21's we make??

Also, For Cribbage, I assume if we use the Timer or Resign Options, we will win our 61-point games??

I am just trying to figure out my Strategy for next week!

I also always try to figure out strategies and if I don't know how to play the game, I tell my mum, if she doesn't know how to play, I never ever win it!! Oh well, you can't get em all

Adacia

I adore turbo 21 and look very foward to that challenge. Cribbage is one of those games that makes little sense to me. I have managed to get the past badges though by playing and winning by sheer luck. I am glad these will only be 61 point rounds. Perhaps I will have a better understanding of the game after winning 20 rounds.
  I thank the pogo Gods that it isn't a euchre challenge. I've figured out how to pronounce euchre, though that never helps me to win the badges lol. Having said this, I expect to see a euchre challenge in the near future. :-[

smiles29

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview