PlayBuddy
June 14, 2024, 03:27:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The indestructible Keyboard

Started by Hooper2092,

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I'm using a Microsoft Pro keyboard at the moment and it still uses the PS/2 port. Same as my mouse, which is a Microsoft Optical Trackball. I've had all sorts of keyboards and mouse's thrown away, and decided to pay some extra dough for Microsoft's good stuff. So far never had a problem.
The cheapest and crapiest keyboards and mouses you could find usually have the name Fellowes on them. I had a Gel Mouse from them and it broke within a week. Keys stuck without anything spilled on them. *Striking forehead with palm of hand*

That VIK keybaord looks nice, and I might buy it in the future. I just tend to think wireless is better with laptops and PDA's, since you really don't have alot of room to setup a computer. Now if I were to buy something wireless, it would have to be for speakers or a set of headphones. Any of you with 5.1 and 6.1 surround sound system's for your pc, know there's a ton of cords to sort through.

Well that's my 2 cents.

fatkid

Wireless is cool... But not having to pay oodels for AA batteries is MUCH better... Plus when you use your comp alot you'll start to notice the lag between keystrokes and mouse movements with the wireless...

Quoteand decided to pay some extra dough for Microsoft's good stuff
Good stuff and Microsoft are three words that should never ever be put in the same sentence...  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview