This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Posting....

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

man i leave for 2 days and now when i come back JOHN changed his name and suddenly all the newbies are posting...i still got 50 more topics to read..man when did this start happening LOL  

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

looks like all our hoping and wishing finally came tru for the noobs, bet the admins are happy  :) its about time the forum goes on a high rise lol  :P keeps on rockin peeps!

ImRicherThanUAll

Yeppers , the posters from pogopal came here

Element

yea that was a big let-down for me (pogopal forum closing) but anyway i was over there alot so anyone else from there that changed their name over here can PM me and let me know who you were over there (if you want)  cause i just like to get to know people  :P

ImRicherThanUAll

u know who i was over there dont you notel?

Hooper2092

me too, I really liked Pogopal's forum. It seemed smaller, alittle more intimate and not so intimidating. But I'm coming around here. I just wish Pogopal's forum was still around- but they had their reasons  ;)

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

how could i forget the one-and-only a_playa  :P

man playa i see you been posting ur butt off as usual i think when i last saw ur count it was at like 300 an somthin  :o i see you didnt quit with the 3 word posts aye lol

ImRicherThanUAll

lol well i dont take any of those breaks for a couple of days i just godda post lol..

JakenAiken

I've been a member since October but never really posted much. John put a lock on my DJ discussion.  :( :( :( :( :(

JakenAiken

I was so sad. Didn't realize that John had a mean streak lol.

ImRicherThanUAll

JakenAiken

He was only kidding...trying to be modest.

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

JakenAiken

Maybe if I promise to say something nice about John in every post I make to the DJ thread he will unlock it?

ImRicherThanUAll

JakenAiken

DJ...When I think of nice and sexy I think of you.  :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview