PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 05:13:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Posting....

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

JakenAiken

Awww TY DJ. You are just so darn sweet!  :-*

Homer

Quote from: Notel on March 31, 2004, 05:42:34 PM
man i leave for 2 days and now when i come back JOHN changed his name and suddenly all the newbies are posting...i still got 50 more topics to read..man when did this start happening LOL  

Snooze you lose. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

lol Notel, godda stay around or yer gonna have to read all these topics

Element

lol @ john, oh umm "Homer" lol  :P

well playa i didnt know everyone was going to decide to just start posting lol

ImRicherThanUAll

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

what program dont you have anyway DJ lol  :P

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

Element

lol is it possible to get off topic under this thread

pogopal if can make this one you are then by far the BEST!! also considering how hard its suppost to be to make an engine that can read the cards and beat the game..i cant believe im this excited over an auto program LOL

ImRicherThanUAll

Element

Quote from: DJ on March 31, 2004, 06:38:19 PM
That discussion was about to break the record  ::)
why are topics even locked?? well i can see if people are going crazy on them but such as the DJ topic i dont get why it was locked...if people still wanted to post on it, whats the problem. i just didnt see a problem and same with my gay marriage topic, its not like it got out of hand or anything but it still got locked...hmm

anyway i can see my record 100th post got broken lol i knew it was only a matter of time  :P i cant believe how big that freecell topic got  :o

Homer

Topics are locked at the discretion of the admins. We have our reasons for locking discussions.  :)

ImRicherThanUAll

lol we have been having a lot more bigger discussions than before .. but we have gotten a big boost with the people from PogoPal...Freecell it NEEDS TO BE GOOD lol Hey PogoPal How much will it be for positive cuz i wanna know so i save some money for it so i can buy it lol im gonna get it right away because, i wanna WIN

Element

i read somewhere it is going to be $15  ;)

Homer

Quote from: a_playa on April 01, 2004, 07:25:42 PM
lol we have been having a lot more bigger discussions than before .. but we have gotten a big boost with the people from PogoPal...Freecell it NEEDS TO BE GOOD lol Hey PogoPal How much will it be for positive cuz i wanna know so i save some money for it so i can buy it lol im gonna get it right away because, i wanna WIN

If your supposed to be married and rich why would you need to save up to get $15. I'm beginning to think your not who you say you are.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview