PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 04:56:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Grand theft auto -San Andreas

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be buying the new GTA and who is against that game

Buying Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
11 (73.3%)
Played Gta and did not like it
0 (0%)
Is against the GTA series
2 (13.3%)
No opinion
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

ronandamee1

http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/ Coming october 2004. I can't f&%$# wait! Vice city is probably the best game ever. This game is gonna be better!

fatkid

Yeah... Seriously... Killing people is the bomb... Acting out on radical fantasies of mayhem blood-shed at the s**t...  You know... I'm not big on government censorship by any means... And I feel that the 1st amendment should be protected... But PLEASE... Give me a break... A game that's only purpose is to kill people and steal cars... What does one gain from such a game?  I'm not trying to say that games make people kill people or anything like that... But really has the moral fiber of society decayed so much so, that teenages like yz259rider bust one off in their pants everytime the new chaos and carnage come out?  For a game that is COMPLETELY pointless I think GTA totally takes the cake... Does that mean I'm against violent video games?  Hell no... But give me something a little more stimulating than beat up a woman, take her money, get in her car, run over a cop, kill the inocent bystanders, beat up a construction worker, drive to the other side of city, kill more people, steal more cars, sleep with more hookers, etc etc etc...

Sad... That's all it is... sad...  :-\

Element

i totally agree with you fatkid  ::) but EVERY game is pointless..really what do you expect to gain from any game

Homer

Quote from: yz250rider on April 05, 2004, 08:45:23 PM
http://www.rockstargames.com/sanandreas/ Coming october 2004. I can't f&%$# wait! Vice city is probably the best game ever. This game is gonna be better!

I can't wait. I am going to buy III & Vice City again to play right before the release. ;D

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

i wore my gta III out lol and i lost my gta vice  :'( guess i'll have to buy the double pack  :P

Homer

Yeah...that's what I'm gonna get....the double pack and maybe a few six packs for Homer. :P

ronandamee1

The great thing about gta is not the violence like everyone thinks! It is the open gameplay. The game does not push you anywhere, you dont have to do anything, and there are cheats out the ass. No other game of its kind compares. Not the getaway, driver 2, or dead to rights had the graphics ofr gameplay that gta has. And with gran turismo 4 coming in november its gonna be a busy christmas! Im 24 btw.

wutupkid

i can not wait. gta 3 and vice city are two of the best games available on any system. i am anxious to see the new vechicles, weapons, and hookers in san andreas (drools in simpsons' fashion). ;D be sure to pre-order your copy in august or september to guarantee that you'll have it on the 19th. if any of you guys find real screenshots be sure to post the links.

fatkid

Still gotta disagree... Look at your CPU... You can find 100s of current games that put GTA to shame and don't have the complete un-needed violence and destruction... I mean take a game like Rainbow 6... Violent yes... But is there a purpose? I'd say much more so, than GTA shows... GTA is just pointless violence directed towards inocent by-standers...  As for unlinear game play, try taking a look at Final Fantasy XII...  Want a game that you can't ever finish... Can go where ever, and do whatever you want, to it on for size... Estimated at over 10,000 hours worth of game play I'm sure you can find plenty to do... I don't think that violent games are bad... But I just think that games like GTA show a total lack of maturity... Fantastical violence isn't the same as what is shown in GTA... GTA just has a much more deep seeded realism to it... And to show that kind of anger at the world... Well obviously I won't be winning any popularity points on this thread, so I'll just shut up  :-X

ImRicherThanUAll

i get the cheats then beat it thern annoy the cops like hell lol cant wait

Element

Quote from: fatkid on April 07, 2004, 01:06:59 PM
Well obviously I won't be winning any popularity points on this thread, so I'll just shut up  :-X

That's ok fatkid, thats what i like about you, ur not afraid to speak up on the topic even when ur disagreeing with people and you dont stress the point that ur ur rite and their wrong that much, like i unfortunatly happen to do..lol  :P

fatkid

I just try to open peoples minds... That's all... Maybe I should change my nick to Morpheus... Or Neo...  ;D
and btw Thank you...

ronandamee1

Quote from: fatkid on April 07, 2004, 01:06:59 PM
I don't think that violent games are bad... But I just think that games like GTA show a total lack of maturity... Fantastical violence isn't the same as what is shown in GTA... GTA just has a much more deep seeded realism to it... And to show that kind of anger at the world... Well obviously I won't be winning any popularity points on this thread, so I'll just shut up  :-X
I think you think too much. its just a game. A fun game for most peaple just looking to have fun.it's fun because its crazy stuff you can do.its just a fun game to play. playstation "Live in your world...Play in ours" games are for having fun playing.not worrying about the violence or anger. let the christian fundamentalists worry about that stuf.

I R 1337

IS there a money cheat in Vice City? i really dont need the cheats but i wanna look rich lmao

Homer

lk239041

Quote from: cgbcody on April 08, 2004, 03:45:50 PM
IS there a money cheat in Vice City? i really dont need the cheats but i wanna look rich lmao
R2, R2, L1, L1, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up :-D

wutupkid

that is the money cheat for GTA 3, not vice city. i don't think there is a money cheat for vice city.

Element

whats the point of even having money in GTA ??? why BUY gun when you can just use a gun cheat...

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview