Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What in the heck happened to Barbara?

Started by momoftwo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

Betty Boop

the final badge in aces up.........i love this game so its not been bad for me....i love to shoot them planes.........i picture my bosses face every time..........and i win!!! hehehehe

PrincessKate

WB, dear.  I know we would have all missed you had you left permanently.  Everyone here has been great, and patient with my new kid questions....lol. 

Besides, where would I have gotten my game tips from?

Kate (Oink-in-Training)

Barbara

PrincessKate

I don't know if it's an outbreak.  I think it's a disease that was always there, but they've finally figured out it's more of an epidemic than once believed.  ;)

Barbara

I've had this goofy tune stuck in my head all day, thinking about the Badge Hog.....
If you're happy and you know it, clap your hams.......
If you're happy and you know you taste like spam..

Hey, no one said that it made sense.

missy

YEA!!! Welcome back Barbara!!  I missed you soo much.  Glad you have returned to us!! 

It kinda scared me when you had them delete ur posts...cause then I thought you were gone for good.  You had just hit the 2000th post.  now you need to post post post..lol

Welcome back and don't ever leave us again!!!    ;D

Barbara

Thanks

Your avatar is Reese, she married a young man from Delaware, where I live.  He's a cutie and so is she.

missy

caroline196

welcome back barbara.this forum wouldnt be the same without you. 8) O0

Barbara

Thanks Caroline.  Let me know when my pool challenge is done tomorrow.   :)  Take all the time you need.

caroline196

Barbara

Thanks!  By the way, that is the most impressive signature I have ever seen.  Very nicely done.

smiles29

yes,  oink oink.  i have badge 283 and very very close to badge 284.  and if you need help with the pool badge, im willing to help you out if you like  ;).

im soooooooooooooooooooooooo very glad you are back barb.  i really enjoy reading your post.  you really are a sweet and unselfish person.  it was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooooooooooooooooo quiet around her while you were gone.

benjj_returns

welcome back barb. i wondered what happened when i saw ya only had 100 posts instead of like well over 1000 (thats what it was when i last was here)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview