PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:46:38 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppa Zoppa badges out

Started by eajcfoots,

Previous topic - Next topic

eajcfoots

Hey all,
           Just came back on pogo and the poppa zoppa badges are there in the badges book....gl all
:D :)

Fluffy756

Yes they in there but don't say what rank you get any of the badges...

Barbara

You will be awarded a special badge when you reach ranks 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50.

FlippantOne

There is also the Super Chain Badge, for getting a chain of 36, I do believe this is ALL of the buildings on the grid, closest I have come is 29, and have seen no one with it yet, should be interesting to see if a possible auto could get this in no time, Cheers! :)

Barbara

Or you could get it for me.  Cheers back.   :)

SaintHiρρo

So glad I can be active today...

I've seen 1 person with the "36" badge. I'm still stuck on 34. Only hint I could provide is try to save your "chains" for last, as it's helped me get in the 30s on many occasions.

-=Saint Hippo

Barbara

eajcfoots

thank-you..now i can ake a nap...didnt want to close window last night and lose my proggress like pogo like to do :-Xlol

Betty Boop

this game is about as boring as harvest mania.......someone get me some more coffee/// :(

smiles29

i kinda like the game.  havent played much more than about an hour or so and have been getting chains of 28 and started saving the chains for last if possible and now i see the post for it lol.  go figure.  wtg on rank 10.  happy badge hunting all.   O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview