This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo

Started by Fluffy756,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffy756

Is anyone else having trouble with Pogo games loading and getting erros. I got this one trying to get into tri peaks.

Bad Gateway
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

PrincessKate

Pogo has been drama-filled all day long for me.  It took me a few tries to get into Word Jong, and even more to get into Poppa Zoppa.  I haven't checked their stoplight, but I bet even though there's drama everywhere....it's still showing green....lol.   ::)

Fluffy756

I am sure you right it is all that today. I know today is badge but just thought too for them to handle with all those playing pool and wordjong. I will call it a night.....

fluffy

bratsbemykids

i got that same error, but i closed my browser and reopened and got pogo back, so who knows.....

bobbysbackup

I was having problems earlier as well, and you are correct... Pogo's stoplight was GREEN.  I did finally get into Poppit (my LAST past challenge badge to get!!) and knocked out a couple games of that for my badge.  Never could get into pool or PoppaZoppa until just a few minutes ago.

smiles29

i know of quite a few people that are still having problems with pogo but yet their stoplight is still green (but that does not surprise me, does it surprise any of you?).  hopefully its just the usually badge day issues.

Jeffer

I'd love to see where the light is anything but green.

smiles29

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview