PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 11:19:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL Draft

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

The draft is Saturday. Any thoughts on who your team may get? I am hoping the Eagles trade up and get Wilfork the DT from Miami. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wutupkid

since losing jevon to the eagles and robaire smith to houston, the tennessee titans are focusing on defense in the first round. they interested in antwan odom from 'bama and justin babin of west. michigan. the titans are also in need for a tight end, with frank wycheck retiring last season, a reciever since they lost justin mccareins to the jets, and possibly a running back since eddie george doens't look like he is going to restructure his contract and give the team more room under the salary cap. overall, i hope tennessee will draft as well as they have in the past over the weekend, because they need plenty of holes filled with talented players.

Homer

Holy Moly! Sounds like you could use a half dozen or so first round picks. ;)

wutupkid

that would be very, very, nice.  8) i would like to see kellen winslow jr. in the titan's columbia blue jersey this season, but i know that won't happen.  :-\

Homer

Good Luck. Mock drafts have him going to the Skins at #5 ;)

Homer

Ugh....color me dissapointed the Eagles trded up to pick an offensive lineman. :'( Had my heart set on DT Wilfork. :'(

Element

Hey anyone see Ohio State break the record with 15 players being drafted and even 16 i think if clarett goes  ;D GO BUCKS

Homer

You mean someone cares about Ohio State? :P j/k

Element

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview