PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 07:04:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mini are here!!!!!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

touitsjesse

for those that feel that you seem your paying to play paper dolls, you can get AOL and you dont have to see those funky pogo minis. Too much for AOL?..i get mine for 2.99 a month on top of my cable internet. Now for 2.99 i can chose not to pay pogo anymore than that...true you no longer get to play for badges, but you get to play the same games...i dont think this was a scheme from pogo to sway our thought on thier BAD reputation on slow servers or other problems, i just feel that it was an effort to cure the boredom in some of these games and yes some of these games need a little more excitement. I bet if these minis were allowed or were made to vocalize your thoughts, i dont think it would seem like playing with dolls than. Pogo has come along way in the last 3 years, yes they should be spending more time on thier servers than making new games, but day in and day out for 16 hours a day theres plenty to do in pogo. i applaude pogo for trying new things.

number2

I am from spain but i moved to the usa 3 years ago now i fell in love with pogo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview