PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:09:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Homer's Challenge

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gizzy1210

OK, giving it a try!!! 32218 Jacksonville, FL :-\

pup1032

charliesowner

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Quote from: Barbara on June 29, 2005, 05:17:53 PM
Not to hijack another post, but I grew up in Hendersonville, hence my guess of 37075 and my daughter was born in the Gallatin Hospital.
Wow it really is a small world after all ;)

Barbara

I love Tennessee and I will always have a fond spot in my heart for it and Gallatin.  Meet me at the Rivergate mall.  I hope they still have that corn dog place.   :)

Homer

Topic Locked until I figure out the results.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

The airline has finally found Homer's luggage. It was in zip code 57810. :o

The winners are:

1. XxJadexX (3 BadgeHelp autos)
2. gagaman (2 BadgeHelp autos)
3. kalikama1 (1 BadgeHelp auto)

To claim your prize email BadgeHelp at badgehelp@aol.com

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all for playing. O0

Barbara

Congratulations to all the winners!  Homer, now that they've found your luggage, would you put on some pants?

kessler

Quote from: GrnEydWtch on June 29, 2005, 10:39:08 AM
53574 my hometown.....New Glarus, Wisconsin.......why Wisconsin......for the cheese!! :o ;D

Great little microbrewery there! Tasty Beer!

WTG winners. Thanks for another great contest Homer!

Homer

Quote from: Barbara on July 01, 2005, 09:32:24 AM
Congratulations to all the winners!  Homer, now that they've found your luggage, would you put on some pants?

Nope. :P

Barbara

Then I'm not going to either.

xxfroggiexx

O0 Way to go, lucky guesses... ;)

tvc

great job to the winners  O0

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Quote from: Barbara on June 30, 2005, 11:29:44 PM
I love Tennessee and I will always have a fond spot in my heart for it and Gallatin.  Meet me at the Rivergate mall.  I hope they still have that corn dog place.   :)
lol I'm not sure if the corn dog place is still there or not. Hummmmmmm maybe I'll go and see sometime and let ya know. btw I grew up in Goodlettsville so Rivergate mall was my old stomping ground.  O0

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Barbara

Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on July 01, 2005, 11:12:52 AM
lol I'm not sure if the corn dog place is still there or not. Hummmmmmm maybe I'll go and see sometime and let ya know. btw I grew up in Goodlettsville so Rivergate mall was my old stomping ground.  O0
I miss that mall.  Is the Sweet and Sassy Bakery still around?

ajkpolo

boo69696

TIGERTIGERTIGER

Quote from: Barbara on July 01, 2005, 11:19:27 AM
Quote from: TIGERTIGERTIGER on July 01, 2005, 11:12:52 AM
I miss that mall.  Is the Sweet and Sassy Bakery still around?
Is that the one in madison on gallatin rd? If it is I think it's still there. i don't get out that way much.

Mayhem

Congrats to all the winners!  :D
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.