PlayBuddy
May 06, 2024, 10:31:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is pogo racist?

Started by Capt. Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

I sure did not see any way to make the mini
african american
aian
hispanic
etc. etc.
Are only white people playing pogo???

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

holly222

Go to modify mini and look at boxes right under the mini you can change hair color as well as skin color..... :)

Capt. Morgan

ok see that now.
Still does not look right.
I think this will get old real quick and be nothing but a bother later on.

holly222

It is already making my game play slower and longer to get into rooms... :(

bratsbemykids

i think they should have pregnant mini's, how can i truely express myself if i cant pick the body i actually have.....or wait, this is fantasy right, i guess i have to pick the body i wished i had right now..... :P

DoubleOscotty

Must be sexist too. When I logged on I was a woman

BadgeHelpOscar

They have their default demographric down to a T. The rest of us are left hanging in the wind.

For the defualt mini they should have a trailer in the background with an old dodge up on concrete blocks and the mini saying "Geeeeeez!"
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

rhino

I think they are kind of racist,,,i myself was hoping for an italian one or at least someone named LUIGI flipping a pizza in the air. I guess i will just have to stick to the bald headed dorky looking dude.

Guardian Angel

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on June 28, 2005, 12:50:53 PM
They have their default demographric down to a T. The rest of us are left hanging in the wind.

For the defualt mini they should have a trailer in the background with an old dodge up on concrete blocks and the mini saying "Geeeeeez!"

Don't forget the fat beer belly mini !!  Where is he at?

momoftwo

I need the pregnant mini, too.  Alas, I will have to make due with the skinny-mini.   :P

caroline196

it says that fat thin short and other races will be released shortly.pogo says they are not ready yet

AbCdEfMONKEY

Why are the Pogo Minis all so skinny?

Question
  Why are the Pogo Minis all so skinny?

Answer
  We're working on items you can get that will make Minis come in all shapes and sizes, just like real people. It's just not quite ready yet. 

AbCdEfMONKEY

Your Welcome.....And I JKust FOund Out SOmething Else Cool....You Can Display ur Mini As A Badge.....(Go To Your Stats Thing And Badges SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN and You Will Have AN Option To Display Ur Mini Rather Than Ur Badge O0

Roseybud333

I too need a pregnant pogo mini. . . . . I only have until august 1st. . . .Ohhhhhh I can wait I guess ;)Won't be that much longer now!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview