PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 06:07:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kingdom Hearts

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Well, I started playing Kingdom Hearts today. I was skeptical about this game for some time. It always seemed cheesy with the Disney characters. I'm only about an hour into the game and it isn't as dreadful as I thought it would be. Seems like it will be worth the $20 I layed down for it. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

FishePrice

Game's alright....... Can only play for a period of time.

Homer

I'm not a marathoner anyway. 2-3 consecutive hours of any game is enough for me. ;)

FishePrice

fatkid

lobstersonmypiano

Kingdow Hearts Is A Great Game I Beat It The Day I Bought It can wait untill kingdom hearts 2 is released Just hope its not to soon im in the middle of FFXI right now lol...........

fatkid

FFXI is HUGE... I don't think I will ever be able to work my way through the whole thing...  I really excited for FFXII to come out though... From what I've read on it, it seems as though one of my old favs, materia, is making a come-back...  And I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see the new Square movie, Final Fantasy: Advent Children... It's sapposed to be a sequal to FFVII... That's right baby... Cloud is back...
Sephiroth! And Cloud and his bad-ass sword...

Check it out at AdventChildren.net

Homer

Quote from: lobstersonmypiano on April 30, 2004, 10:22:33 AM
Kingdow Hearts Is A Great Game I Beat It The Day I Bought It can wait untill kingdom hearts 2 is released Just hope its not to soon im in the middle of FFXI right now lol...........

I believe KH2 is due in November. ;)

Homer

Quote from: fatkid on April 30, 2004, 10:10:03 AM
I love Kingdom Hearts....

I believe you were the one who convinced me to give it a shot. :)

Homer

Quote from: lobstersonmypiano on April 30, 2004, 10:22:33 AM

I want to get FFXI but I'm not crazy about the monthly subscription cost $13 on top of the $99 for the game and hard drive. >:(

fatkid

That's why you buy it for computer, and just get a USB -> PS2 controller adapter....

Homer

You still have the subscription though don't you? ??? To be honest I've also become accustomed to playing my games on all 51" of my tv. ;)

fatkid

Yeah it still has the monthly fee... But for over 11000 hours of playtime I think it's worth it... As for the 51' TV just use an S-Video out from the computer to the TV and that's it...   :D

fatkid

Use BitTorrent to download it from SuprNova.org, under Games and then under PSX and scroll down to FINAL FANTASY 7 PSX ZEXR0[greenlight... and click on that to start the bit torrent download of all 3 (4?) disks... :)

fatkid

What emulator are you gonna use to play it? Or do you just have a modded psx?

evilone373

is there a secret to getting something to download using bittorrent?

was checking out suprnova and being a sopranos fan and only having showtime :'( i seen season 5 there for download and anyways,i click on the episode it says connecting to peers and nothing ever happens ???

fatkid

Do you have a firewall running? Or is your computer connected through a router?
The default ports that BitTorrent uses are 6881 - 6999.  If you have a router you need to get inside of it and configure it to allow traffic through those ports... Elsewise you can never connect to the trackers... Also you may want to watch how much you choose to upload to other people... The admins of these trackers, from time to time, look and see how much certain IPs are sharing these files... If they see that you rarely, if ever, share but download tons, they will block your IP from the trackers, thus making it impossible for you to download anything.  That's why I love BitTorrent, you really HAVE to share with others to be able to get files for yourself... Everyone wins...  :D

evilone373

fatkid,
  yes i have a router with a supposed firewall,i got mcafee on my desktop

yes i would like that bittorent idea of having to share,but i dont know how to configure the ports your talking about so im just gonnna stick with k-lite

thanks though

fatkid

What kind of router do you have? I may be able to give you step by steps on how to open up the ports you need to run BitTorrent...

evilone373

thanks fatkid,

it is a wireless linksys 2.4 ghz. model befw1154
with the wireless card going to the laptop.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview