PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 09:10:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta timer glitch

Started by GlitchLover,

Previous topic - Next topic

GlitchLover

I keep getting cheated out of points in canasta. Some how the person im playing gets the timer to ran out on me before my time runs out. Or if the timer runs out on them they still get the points. What is up with that?

Barbara

GlitchLover

Go to 2 player in Golden Gate and you will see what I mean.

Barbara

I believe that it is happening. The best you can do is to leave when this happens and let them play alone.  If enough people catch them doing this then they will have no one to play with.

caroline196

when you play the 1st hand on canasta make sure you extend the timer at all times.if you dont extendthe time on the 1st round your oppenent gets the ranks points added.there are several people who use this method just to move up in ranking.so be sure to extend the timer on the 1st round doesnt matter how many times you have to extend,they will soon get bored of waiting and play.if you have points after the 1st round,(ie 2nd round) then you can not extend the timer and you will gain the rank points.golden gate is the worst room for these offences

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview