PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:24:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

3 new games coming soon to pogo!!

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

odomus

ty homer i guess i will have to wait and see when they come out then

gigi

I have a penguin puzzle that I downloaded a couple of years ago..... if it's like the one on www.newclide.com it's a lot of fun and really cute graphics

Capt. Morgan

BadgehelpBob wrote

I was in the last of the pinball generations. Space Invaders never really thrilled me. They tried to win me over with Ms. Pacman, but the video game portion just seemed like a waste of time away from the pinball.

Yeah Baby PINBALL. O0
Hey BadgehelpBob you are more than welcome to come by house and play my pinball machine.
I rebuilt a 1979 Williams Stellar Wars machine.
Runs like a champ and likes being played ;)

Capt. Morgan

Lol
A stuck switch, or on newer games a shorted transistor, or on williams game a bad board connector will fry some solenoids.
If I remember the Circus game was an electro-mechanical game, so probably either you had a stuck playfield switch or some solenoids have an end of stroke switch to turn off the solenoid.
Too bad you do not still have it, we could have it running like a champ in no time.
I have fixed many friends machines and even some on the side for cash.
They say if you find a job you love you will be happy.
Well too bad it will not pay the bills, because it is fun seeing peoples faces who have had a machine dead for years and I bring it back to life.

homelessdog

Yeah, I'm looking forward to these games. 

Stax is a clone of the game Klax.  It's a puzzle game similar to tetris where blocks come down a conveyer belt and you try to drop them into slots so that you make 3 of a like color in any direction.

Adacia

I'm very excited about the word whomp 2. I can almost smell those gophers already :). Loved Pengo though 'Crazy Climber' was the best arcade game in history imo, next to pacman.

Barbara

I knew you would be happy to going back to the gophers.  I can't wait!

caroline196

looking on the pogo site menu.whomp2 looks like its a separate game from word whomp :o

Carly

I hope it wont have badges. I am terrible at those word games.

smiles29

i wont even bother with the new games unless there are badges to them untill i finish the other ones.

homelessdog

I'm sure Word Whomp 2 will have badges, but I don't know about the other two.  I hope they do! 

holly222

DoubleOscotty

It's so funny to see we are all from the "Pac-Man" generation. I remember the coolest thing was to get a high score and put A-S-S in for your initials and now it's collecting icons. We are all such badge suckers. (But happy!)

PogoMobile

LoL....Anyone Got A Link To This Information?...I Would Love To See It :)

ealohahonus2

Hi, found a web site that you can play pengo on. I have tried the game and is pretty cool. Played it in 3D. the site is , if anyone is interested.

http://www.mrfreefree.com/free_games/free_online_games_pengo.html         

Have fun ;D

sentinels

Yes Penguins will be coming to club pogo, it is roughly along the same lines as harvest mania. But i think whomp2 is a non club game . There is also another game they are working on now, its called Gonzo Pizza Delivery. You drive around city delivering a certain amount of pizzas in a specified time. The view will be  a top down look at the city as u drive your truck thru the city.I believe this will be a non club game as well.Stax is not set as a club game , but who knows what pogo will do. if i could ,i would post the screenshots here for penguins but dont think i can.

homelessdog

I'm afraid they've been "working on" Gonzo Pizza Delivery for over 2 years.   Every source says the game was abandoned. 

You're probably right that Word Whomp 2 will remain a Non Club Pogo game, but it will have themes and rank badges for Club Pogo members.

sentinels

GONZO'S PIZZA DELIVERY

Welcome to your new career! As pizza truck driver for Gonzo Pizza Delivery, you've got to deliver your pizzas quickly and efficiently so your pizzas don't go cold (and so you can grab the biggest tips from your customers!). Along the way, you'll need to weave through the City's traffic, grab valuable "pickups" to enhance your truck, and avoid rival trucks from rival pizza companies. It's a tough job, and kinda cheesy, but you can make a lot of dough at it.

The key to your success will be how well you can control your truck and learn the City's streets. Your boss, Bad Al, sets your delivery runs, which can consist of delivering one or more pizzas to different areas of the City. He'll also get on the radio with you during and after every delivery you make to praise or yell at you. As long as you keep following the purple arrow to your next delivery, you'll do fine.

Now start slinging those pies!

caroline196

thats correct homelessdog.gonzo was abandoned a few months back

Adacia

I can't say I'm disappointed about the gonzo no-show. It really seemed like a dud. If anyone wants to play a very similar version, try the trial version of 'Pizza Frenzy'. You can find it easy enough through a google search. It's not impressive at all though. It's not a game that I would imagine anyone who delivers pizza for a living would want to come home and play lol.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview