PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 02:07:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just say NO to Cheats and Auto Programs!

Started by avs1roy33,

Previous topic - Next topic

NotAdumbBlonde

I am going to have to start calling you at 8:45am to make sure your lazy hiney is out of bed, coffee in hand and ready to beat him to that first badge!!!  We have to show him who is boss   O0

Barbara

Yes, call me, write me, fax me, Im me, PM me, page me.  By the way, he is always the boss.   :P

NotAdumbBlonde

Ok, I will make sure you are out of bed and mouse warmed up in time to win!!!    He may be the "boss" but, No, I won't go there  ;)  Let him be the boss.   Just make sure you change the timer on your coffee machine.

SweetGirl200405

what gets me is u see alot of pple in pogo with over 100,000 million of tokens..yet pogo hasnt did nuttin to them...CAN ANYONE SAY THEY USE AUTO...and stupid pple are coming up with just say no to autos..Cuz there jealous they dont have that many tokens..well my saying to them is go cry them self a river and go play in it..lol jealous stupid wanna bees in my opinon..  :)

BadgeHelpOscar

::::::::::::yawwwwwwwn:::::::::::::

Post some "club news" I haven't seen 4 kajillion times for the last 4 years. That might wake me up.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Adacia

I was recently in a squelchies room that was pretty full for 3 a.m. Someone came into the room and said, "(screen name) are you there or on auto?" Well, the person never replied. It was funny to see in chat though. It did seem like this person was asking a genuine question and not realizing what she was asking.
  There is alot of that in chat these days....Are you there?  (no reply). Not the best way open chat. Many times, it is probaly innocent, though it draws attention.

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on July 25, 2005, 09:08:18 PM
::::::::::::yawwwwwwwn:::::::::::::

Post some "club news" I haven't seen 4 kajillion times for the last 4 years. That might wake me up.

Here is some club news for you " I'm Pretty"

BadgeHelpOscar

Ahhhh, finally...something new instead of this every calculated 6 months:

(For the 26th time) CHEATS ARE BAD!

You are bad if you use them. Please tell your friends not to use them. We will post this again in another 6 months because we are bored and hope this works.

See you in the club house. HAR HAR HAR
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Wichdoc

Ya'll are all funny. Barb, I will pray to the pogo Gods that you beat him one day. Thx for the gold stars !! Oscar, go to sleep.
Blonde.. i am very jelous, I need one in my office. Now I am going to have to go get one, or have it delivered..
To the post about the tokens, and not responding to chat..... I know alot of people who turn chat off because used to be it would be bla bla bla. I know my chat is usually off, don't mean I am on auto. ppl can win huge amts of tokens in high rollers poker... wcs.  As for using autos.....  I love em. I use them in tight spots.

Roudygr...........

Capt. Morgan

Yeah Adric I also like watching chat.
Someone came into WWW and typed (screenname) you are cheating, 197 wins and no losses you are a cheat.
Well that opened a can of worms.
People jumped down his throat,how do you know they cheat? maybe they are good at the game?maybe chat is off.
Well he replied with 197 wins and 0 losses and 27 million tokens is cheating.
Someone replied, YOU must be the cheat because YOU know about throwing games to make your stats look better .
Well that scared him right out of the room.
And the whole time I am watching this my auto is chugging away O0

christina

I go into the same game rooms every day. And there are lots of times I go in for awhile, and go back hours later, and see the same screenname. So what? Maybe they went to walk their dog, maybe they were too lazy to log out. Who cares? Some people have nothing better to do then go into a room and start trouble. And for the record, IMO, autos do not cheat. Autos "help" me. So there.  :P

smiles29

very well said christina.

in www it is VERY possible to have a high winning streak.  all you have to do is eat that first veggie and it counts as a win.  i have a 97%  winning and thats only because it took me a couple of weeks to get the hang of how to play.

FrogmansGirl

Well if I said no. Then I'd have to get rid of my old man too. But my helpers.......only when it starts raining  men with remotes attached.  >:D It'll never happen.

Barbara

Uh oh, now I am going to have that tune stuck in my head all day........It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
Pftttt, yeah like I didn't already before you posted this?

FrogmansGirl

>:D I only want one with a remote attached  (around his neck preferably) He steps outta line....ZAP. He gets on my  last nerve....Zaaaaaaaap. He refuses to cook and clean in a leather G string.......Zap,Zap,Zap..... >:D
hehehhehe

indalico

Quote from: nofriggincheater on August 08, 2005, 06:17:48 AM
Quote from: Barbara on July 25, 2005, 06:23:26 PM
I live by my Badge Hog inspired mantra: NO FEAR.  It is a recently adapted attitude, yet one that I stand by firmly.  I told the Hog today, "If I go down, I go down knowing that I got this far."  He and I share the opinion that we aren't going down as long as we don't get greedy and attempt to cash in on a prize, nor a jackpot.  I am going all the way!!!  I don't need a prize, just those badges.

I think people must be pretty sad to be cheating to get badges.Most of us at Pogo are there because we love to game, not cheat.I got a kick out of the sign up process, this site actually has TOS and expects cheaters to follow the rules, when it's apparent you're all unable to follow the rules at pogo.I've been reading the posts, oh boo-hoo, you don't want the prizes, just the badges? Then EARN them.I think it's disgusting to cheat, and I do NOT understand what the point is,if you don't like to play then LEAVE, I think it's sad to need the badges, which mean NOTHING if you didn't earn them.What's the point,what in the WORLD could you want with badges you didn't earn??? I'm amazed that none of you can see yourselves as others see you,you're like children,"I want, I want" and not willing to do the work to earn.Now see, I read the tos, and did not break the tos, but I wonder how long my post will be left up,...cheaters don't like to be reminded that what they'e doing is WRONG. ::)

I never could imagine someone getting so excited seeing a Terms of Service on the pogo site or anyother site for that matter.

Who cares if any of us cheat? It's just a game. It doesn't matter how the badges are won, there's no extra credit or style points for playing without autos and glitches, none for playing the game with one hand or even blindfolded.

btw I happened to get a good laugh out of your posting.

holly222

Its sad when people get so worked up about us using autos...we arnt hurting anyone by doing it....  We dont claim prizes...The way I see it if this is the only hobby I have  to keep my sanity while my hubby is out to war, its all good.  Its fun to chat with the people in the forum and there are like my suport and family while he is away.  I dont feel so alone.  So to the people that are not so happy and being all mean about us using the glitches and autos............catch me if you can...... O0

indalico

I don't see anything wrong with someone talking about being banned.

I did have an account banned a few years ago, before there was a paid service. And I was banned for running my mouth and I didnt cheat back then. I didn't lose very much, maybe 20000 tokens. I've learned to ignore people in chat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview