PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 04:10:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo for cell phones

Started by princess,

Previous topic - Next topic

princess

OK, am I just having a blonde morning?  How do you download the games for cell phones?  It says to go to the main menu and look for "get it now".  I can't find that anywhere on pogo.com or on my cell phone main menu since i wasn't sure which main menu it was talking about.  I am almost 100% positive they mean the cell phone main menu but I don't see that anywhere!  Can anyone direct me?  I do have Verizon wireless by the way, lol. 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

princess

Oh, ok they make it sound like they are!  Thanks! 

Homer

Yeah pogo says they are available. My phone says different. >:(

princess

So should I be able to see "get it now" on my phone anyway?  Or will that only come on my phone when it becomes available?  What's the "get it now" option under on my main menu? 

Homer

I don't know what kind of phone you have but I have a Motorola flip phone. When I open my phone there are 3 buttons at the top of the key pad. You can access the get it now feature by pressing the middle key. This is your main menu and if you look down the list you will see get it now. ;)

Jeffer

I have a "get it now"  button on my Samsung phone.  I don't know what you do for other phones.

Barbara

Homer has a "get it now" button twice on his phone.  Once is to speed dial the Keg-o-torium and the other is my cell phone number.

Homer

Motley

I have a Samsung a650 and the get it now button is on the pad with the blue OK on it.  It is the one that looks like a leaf.

bobby

on pogo's main screen it says that the are NOW AVAIABLE

caroline196

well as per usual if yr outside the usa or canada,u cannot access pogo mobile..
i feel left out here :'(.cant win a jackpot or any prizes cant win any competitions etc
come on pogo lets go global,prizes for everyone in the big wide world :o

Barbara

Quote from: bobby on August 02, 2005, 10:47:54 AM
on pogo's main screen it says that the are NOW AVAIABLE
They aren't available on the Verizon site yet.  I am waiting with baited breath.

carbyville

Quote from: Homer on August 02, 2005, 08:39:46 AM
Yeah pogo says they are available. My phone says different. >:(

As does mine. I check several times a day and still can't find anything, so I just think the website is lying  :P

Also, those of you that can't seem to find Get It Now, it's always different for each phone. On my phone all I have to do is touch a button on my keypad and it takes me to get it now. Other phones, though, you have to go through the menu to find get it now.

-Kristin

ETA: Just checked the site again and it's back to "Coming Soon!" so, in typical Pogo fashion, there was probably some type of problem, lol

bobby

• Audiovox 8600
• Audiovox 8900
• Audiovox 8910
• Audiovox 8940
• Kyocera KX1
• Kyocera KX2
• Kyocera KX434
• Kyocera SE47
• LG VX4400
• LG VX4500
• LG VX4600
• LG VX4700
• LG VX6000
• LG VX6100
• LG VX7000
• LG VX8000
• Motorola T720
• Motorola T730
• Motorola V260
• Motorola V265
• Motorola V710
• Samsung A530s
• Samsung A610
• Samsung A650
• Samsung A670
• Samsung A790 these are the verizon phones that will work with mobile games

Barbara

I just got back from the Verizon store, where I got the phone to play the games as soon as Pogo will let us.  One cell phone to play games and another cell phone to listen to Max tell m what a lousy Pogo player I am, sweet!

Barbara

Uh oh, I don't see my phone on the list Bobby put up.  This one is the VX8100.  MAX!  I told you not to let me out without you telling me what to do!

sd1619

I see now they say "Coming this Weekend".......I guess as long as I have free nights and weekends, I won't be charged for playing games then, or are games different then actually dialing a number?

Barbara

Wow, good question.  I just spent an hour at the Verizon store and I have no clue what the answer is.  I just remember asking over and over again, "Do you have a cute little piggy cell phone cover?"

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview