PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 06:47:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paste

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Hey i gotta problem ith my mouse it wont let me paste anything  :'( everytime i copy somthing an right click to paste it just gives me a space...i was just wondering if anyone els has ever had this problem and could help me  ;) Thanks SkY 

Homer

What program are you using? Also check your keyboard the newer ones also have a cut/copy/paste buttons. ;)

Usually it's pretty simple just right click and paste. Some programs don't allow you to copy from one program and paste in another. More detail would be helpful. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

well theres not much more detail i can give

im usig an xp and by right clicking and selecting paste (after i had copied something) it wont give me nothing but a space it does this for/on EVERYTHING its kinda strange cause it only started happening tonite...you think a system restore would change it back  ???

Homer

Element

Yea i know but thats too much work :P

i'll restore later on tonite and let you know if it helpedĀ  :)

Element

I think it is too much work compared to what it takes to get that same job done with your mouse. Its not that i wouldnt do the keyboard thing its just much easyer to use your mouse  8)

Good News! the restore got the job done my paste works fine now! whew i wasnt looking forward to tryin to fix it cause i had no idea where to begin except for the restore  ;D

Thanks for the help anyway guys

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview