PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 06:34:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

Geez, pogo being a pain I can't get anything to load. Hope they get their *bleep* together and get it fixed soon.

kandykitty20012

Yep....i am having trouble made the mistake of rebooting and still cannot get in >:((....even trying back doors dont work.....But Beta site is working fine....i will play games om there until pogo gets thier act togetther today.... :<<

vasunlover

Its always something with pogo, wonder what they are doing to the site now? !@#$ !@#$

Mary

pogos server broke last night knew that would happen one day to many new games and millions of people to fast and the same servers  !@#$  i get a page that comes up sayin there internal server is down and thats it since last night  >:((

zeboo

ilpogo

Getting really tired of pogo and there problems.They should have to give credit for down time just like if your cable goes out they will give you credit,pogo should have to give out gems. sp.gf :!!

Mary

they should have to give us something for these pogo withdraws  :))) like you said gems would be good but my gems at this minute are n/a i had lot`s of gems hope to get all back my mini is havin a mini break down can`t shop  :)) :))

gator8_24

Quote from: chummychum on March 03, 2007, 10:24:05 AM
Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on March 03, 2007, 07:00:14 AM
It's times like this that I hate Al Gores "invention".

If you were to ask Al, it's not the invention but Global Warming to blame. I'm sure the people up near NYC will agree with you (after they shovel themselves out of 3 feet of snow)
alos heard it is to have windchill like -50! 

Today the premuim badges are not available

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: mama on March 05, 2007, 07:12:39 AM
pogos server broke last night knew that would happen one day to many new games and millions of people to fast and the same servers  !@#$  i get a page that comes up sayin there internal server is down and thats it since last night  >:((

lmao at "pogos server just broke" I was expecting some sort of techinal comment that I would never understand.  :))

Tara

I see Tumble Bees out...and in Mahjong there isn't any badges but if you look at your stats..it says the highest rank is 50.  :D

gator8_24

thanx Tara, saves me an exploration thru pogo this morn. lol

apple

Tara

gator8_24

Sounds like BH is gonna be busy! I like hearts but don't have the auto.

apple

i was in middle of a 30 100 point game for someone to get and now not sure hav time as auto dont work

mr.clean

game lists are not in order anymore  ... they are all mixed up ... hmmm what are they hiding?

apple

Libra

Quote from: chummychum on March 03, 2007, 10:24:05 AM
Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on March 03, 2007, 07:00:14 AM
It's times like this that I hate Al Gores "invention".

If you were to ask Al, it's not the invention but Global Warming to blame. I'm sure the people up near NYC will agree with you (after they shovel themselves out of 3 feet of snow)

Actually, global warming contributes to all intense storms.  This is not limited to more frequent and stronger hurricanes, but also includes violent floods, extreme droughts, and yes, mammoth snow storms.

It's a travesty, I tell ya!  Now it's affecting our badge quests, too!  >:D

purplelilac

makeover madness is out sorta.....you can get to it via your favorites.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview