PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:14:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Mine went down last night.  It always goes down Tuesday night before the new weeklies come out.

Jewel

I put a friends name into a game when I went to bed and it was still running until just now when I came here so mine didn't go down.

MsMissy

If pogo was down i didnt notice it & i dont run my Auto's all night. What if you won & pogo popped up & ppl. saying wtg or something else. They would think u r very rude  LOL  I only run mine when  i awake & can be by my puter ,just in case.  %%

jrzydvl

Quote from: MsMissy on June 12, 2008, 07:08:22 AM
If pogo was down i didnt notice it & i dont run my Auto's all night. What if you won & pogo popped up & ppl. saying wtg or something else. They would think u r very rude  LOL  I only run mine when  i awake & can be by my puter ,just in case.  %%

i dont chat no matter what and most of the time chat is off so let them think im rude lol

arniebear

QuoteWhat if you won & pogo popped up & ppl. saying wtg or something else

I have no fear of that, the only thing I have ever won is lots of wallpaper..........cheap Pogo.  If they ever gave me anything else but a bill I would be shocked  :o

Jewel

Quote from: MsMissy on June 12, 2008, 07:08:22 AM

I don't answer them even if I am there. I have all of my badges up to date and I would have never accomplished that if I didn't let the auto run on its own. If I was going to sit there, I would just do the games by hand.

Tara

Quote from: Jewel on June 12, 2008, 08:50:53 AM
I don't answer them even if I am there. I have all of my badges up to date and I would have never accomplished that if I didn't let the auto run on its own. If I was going to sit there, I would just do the games by hand.

Yep..me too.

MsMissy

WEll im glad 4 all of you who leave your Auto's running all night, but i do shut my puter off also. WTG  2 all of you. Im not that brave yet LOL  Arniebear u gave me a good  laugh & i like your siggy.

disneyland lady

I wonder if they did the Tues thing on Wed instead. Today I had problems getting into Pogo at 3:am PDT. Then when I finally did I had all new FAVS - including checkers!  :o I changed them back to the ones I need to get to and went to Dominoes where I was told that "At this time we cannot access your information" and was logged out of the game. I went back and sure enough my FAVS were changed back to the checkers and poppit. I went to HELP and there was nothing except the usual "tues it may go down" and then I saw I had a notification. This should be happening if there is any new information about issues with Tri-Peaks. This is what I got when I went to look. Typical Pogo - they notified me that they screwed up!   :)) :))

Disneyland lady insane diego

GrnEydWtch

bubblegum.gif

Yea pogo has had their typical brain fart........my faves are all messed up too.....chess as my fave.......ick do not think so.... :xx  also I was workin on a mix-n-match badge and that is gone, tried to get into the badges section and got the Ooops page......lol.......glad to hear tho it is not just me, thought I might have needed to hit the ole hootch a little early today....hehe..... :!!

wildcat

same here. my new "favorite" games are  :xx. i have chess on my list... :o

arniebear

I must be Tuesday on Wednesday because Pogo is having its usual meltdown.  Tried to get into my badges and profile all it says is server busy.  Wanted to finish my Bingo Luau badge, and can't get into play all I get is popup saying it can't count my rank progress. Why do they wait to badge day to do this  :///

aussie_wombat

HI!!!
Pogo did go down for usual weekly stuff up on Tuesday at the usual time.  It was only 1/2 an hour tho.  I have been trying several games and so far I can't get into  cakes, bowling, super dominoes, canasta, gin, dominoes, both bingo games and word search daily.

HUMPH!!!!!

farmlady

girls18.gif Crazy pogo>>>>>>>>>got the Bingo laua   badge 2 times says only got 2/5  so go figure! :-\

disneyland lady

Quote from: aussie_wombat on June 18, 2008, 05:03:01 AM
and so far I can't get into  cakes, bowling, super dominoes, canasta, gin, dominoes, both bingo games and word search daily.

So you mean other than that..... and 2 dozen more games that are not accessable.... it is working just great on a Wednesday Badge Day.

arniebear

I have lost mine altogether, I certainly hope it comes back by 10  >:((

disneyland lady

I am selling Dr Kathleens cell phone number on eBay.

arniebear

QuoteI am selling Dr Kathleens cell phone number on eBay.

:)))

wildcat

!@#$  pogo...
i got my old page back,and so i activated the euchre mix and match badge. i left my addiction solitaire game to play euchre.
but then the old shit was back,and no chance to enter any game  >:((

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview