PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 07:27:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

Janadra

disneyland lady

I had trouble getting into a room today that is normally easy to get into. I deleted my Java and reinstalled because I noticed that there was a newer version of Java. It made it easier BUT... I have a feeling that it is from whatever they did during the maintenance this morning.

disneyland lady insane diego

Tara

Pogo effin sucks.  It's been doing this crap in the evenings because there are so many people on since Yahtzee started. I thought they would fix the issue during shutdown last night, but newp! They just took our damn gems and now we can't load a effin room without a bunch of bullshit. >:D

jarjar

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 10:30:31 AM
Pogo effin sucks.  It's been doing this crap in the evenings because there are so many people on since Yahtzee started. I thought they would fix the issue during shutdown last night, but newp! They just took our damn gems and now we can't load a effin room without a bunch of bullsmelly stuff. >:D

Tell us how you really feel Tars :)))

jarjar

Mia

UGH....I'm having the same problem~!  :{: I'm ready to give Pogo a good SMACK~!  Tried everything from deleting my cookies to updating Java to disabling my add-ons.  NOTHING is working.  So many badges, so little time and the friggin site won't cooperate~!  grrrrrr >:((

gin

:OO   OMG    I thought it was my pc and did all those things also.  Pogo makes me so mad...I could  scream!!!    >:D

Mistyeyed

i wasnt having any problems till i tried to play my auto in jigsaw treasure hunter..it doesnt do anything..i see they put a couple holiday things on the screen in there so its probably messing with the auto now..

Moodison

I thought it was my computer or internet connection but I see everyone is having problems.  It's taking forever for the games to load and to navagate thru the site. 

At least I know now it's not a virus or something.  Hope they get it fixed soon. 

To many badges to wait 5 minutes for a game to start!

DeeDee119

At least i'm not the only one going though pogo withdrawals :=   DANG POGO !@#$

FreecellFanny

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2008, 10:30:31 AM
Pogo effin sucks.  It's been doing this crap in the evenings because there are so many people on since Yahtzee started. I thought they would fix the issue during shutdown last night, but newp! They just took our damn gems and now we can't load a effin room without a bunch of bullsmelly stuff. >:D

My whole day has been like that Tara.  (OO)

One of my supervisors asked me to do something today and I told him I couldn't because I had a concussion.

"Oh no," he said, "What happened?"

I replied that it was caused by me banging my head against the wall in our room.  :)))

pete379

>:D I am having the same problems, getting into "ELITE" pogo. They are happy to take your "Gem" money and update subscription, but fail to keep on track after "Tuesday Maintenence". Guess I will go to BFG and download a game. Good Luck  :=

Fitzkarin

Several areas are reporting LOOOOONNNG delays in loading of Pogo's website and games.  EA is stating that there are some updates being applied to the network and that customers should not experience any "major" issues.

Stinkerbell

I have been in FS Solitaire the entire day and for the first time ever, the game/auto has run non-stop.  I might actually have a chance at ranking out someday!

I hope that for the rest of you, Pogo pulls their head out and gets it fixed.

Tara

Quote from: Fitzkarin on November 18, 2008, 01:29:09 PM
Several areas are reporting LOOOOONNNG delays in loading of Pogo's website and games.  EA is stating that there are some updates being applied to the network and that customers should not experience any "major" issues.

Well it's a major effin issue over here.  >:D  I can't even get in a room. I have 2 tests I need to be studying for,but noooooooooooooooo I gotta sit here in front of 3 computers trying to get on something.  >:D >:D >:D   I'm mad as hell.  :)))  I hate today.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

since they put that holiday theme on the jigsaw treasure hunter,the auto doesnt work at all for me..anyone else having this problem?

john82379

I'm having huge problems as well, it takes forever to load the game page.  Come to think of it, I agree with Tara.  I've had problems with the home page loading slowly as well as the games ever since Yahtzee Party came out.  Pisses me off my g/f just spent an hour on the phone with Comcast thinking it was our cable when it was Pogo all along.  := !@#$

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 18, 2008, 02:18:51 PM
since they put that holiday theme on the jigsaw treasure hunter,the auto doesnt work at all for me..anyone else having this problem?

Ummm, I can't even get in to see what works and doesn't work. I do know that the game changed though, so that would be why the auto doesn't work.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview