PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 07:55:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Down/Tuesday Maintenance

Started by Tracey,

Previous topic - Next topic

jarjar

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on December 31, 2008, 06:50:58 AM
pogo always crapsout on me when i have free time in the morning to get a head start on my badges...... thanks pogoooooooooo

And there is nothing worse than going to work leaving Uncle Otto busy and goes down so early. What a wasted day 6_6.gif

vasunlover

I don't remember it being down yesterday-so of course it went down today at badge time-don't they know yet we schedule our lives around them?   :)) :))

bobby

roadwarrior

funny, the togo games are wroking just great but not the site
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

bobby

they didnt even add the badges yet...i put on hog heaven about 20 minutes ago and nothing shows up when i get rid of some pigs

roadwarrior

I just got into pogo using the firefox browser-no problems.  IE, well...not working this mroning
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

bobby

vasunlover

disneyland lady

It is back up for me and I completed the 2008 album and for getting that done I got the same badge as the very first Green Pea badge .....oops pogo strikes again......on a day when most the staff is gone. I wonder now if they will release the Jan Jigsaw Puzzle at 5pm like they usually do. No one will be left in the building to think of it and if that is the case what about tomorrow?

MsMissy

Sounds like we have an echo in here, every1 saying same thing LOL I was also like Disneyland getting same message, couldnt get in for awhile, but i waited about 10 minutes & got back in. What a nightmare it was this morning.  Happy New Year to y'all     :!!

honus4ever

Well it's back down today as I am getting that message everytime I try to get into pogo. Hope they fix it before the challenages come out on Wed.  :(

CanadianPrincess

I can't get into Pogo.  I keep getting an "Internal server Error".  Anyone else having problems?

Squid

I'm in Pogo right now, playing.  Maybe my server is different?

skeem628

i know in est itcomes back up around like 10am other than that it stinks when ur in the middle and ughhh 10 min to shut down.. then its like  ok yawn.gif

uptownnut25

love these games and ty and I have spent alot of dollars here. But I dont understand why it takes so long to get a password for a program u paid for. Its been 2 days for a program that stoppedand that I paid for. I want to get the badge before its too late. It used to be alot faster here .

disneyland lady

Quote from: uptownnut25 on February 09, 2009, 07:48:59 PM
love these games and ty and I have spent alot of dollars here. But I dont understand why it takes so long to get a password for a program u paid for. Its been 2 days for a program that stoppedand that I paid for. I want to get the badge before its too late. It used to be alot faster here .
......and you checked your Spam Folder to see if it was there since Badgehelp isn't an email address you have in your addressbook?

Fluffy756

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview