PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 06:51:07 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

First class solitaire makeover?

Started by texan,

Previous topic - Next topic

texan

i was doing some searchin and found a sight i go to alot to look for for new badges and it said
First Class Solitaire 2! 
Thats right! First class solitaire 2 is coming soon. It will be getting a makeover with badges, ranks, and more! Currently there is no images on this game but stay tuned! 
I dont think this has been reported yet..has anyone else heard this?
Hugs
Tex

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

There has been rumor going around about it, but Lets hope for more badges.

Capt. Morgan

Great
Lets just take old games and add badges and try and keep the players happy instead of actually creating new games.

Coming Soon,  Ranks AND Badges for Greenback Bayou.

Also soon to be released,   Battle Dice Derby.

Barbara

toad+blender+milk=frog nog.  Why mess up your car with toad innards?

Capt. Morgan

katieshunnybunny(rangerboy)

if that happens I will pay someone to do it for me.  An auto won't even work for that. lol

Barbara

It's supposed to.  Now you know you are doing it right.

HotHarvest

Motley

Ugh...at this rate I'll witness the Second Coming before I finish my badge albums.  Well..at least I only need 2 more for the Mobile one.  I'd have it done by now, but I keep falling asleep on Tri-Peaks.  I wake up in the morning to find the phone shoved under my pillow and the battery dead.  I still can't figure out how it gets under the pillow?

Barbara

Motley, I laid down in bed today to work on Tri Peaks mobile and got a phone call and didn't realize that I was asleep, nor that I had the ear phone plugged in so that I didn't have to hear that annoying noise.  I HATE that mobile game and I may never finish it.

Motley

I loathe that game, I got to rank 4 and now it's going at 0.4% a round.  What is that?  250 or so games to get that last badge?  I never wanted to throw a hissy fit in my life like I did when I realized how long it was going to take to finish that final rank.  (Well, that's after the fit I threw last night after the lame MH/Edge match on SS last night).

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Motley on August 22, 2005, 07:34:26 AM
I loathe that game, I got to rank 4 and now it's going at 0.4% a round.  What is that?  250 or so games to get that last badge?  I never wanted to throw a hissy fit in my life like I did when I realized how long it was going to take to finish that final rank.  (Well, that's after the fit I threw last night after the lame MH/Edge match on SS last night).

Yes, that Hardy/piece of bird turd match was horrible and a crappy ending. I found myself asking for 7 replays of the Benoit/Jordan match just to make me happy because there is no way that match should have ended like that. However, I have searched the net and found out it was a legit injury and that kick to the face when Hardy was down and unable to figure out where he was... it was completely unplanned and that piece of bird turd took advantage to make himself look better. Real class act there!

Motley

Quote from: SaintHippo on August 22, 2005, 10:02:24 AM

Yes, that Hardy/piece of bird turd match was horrible and a crappy ending. I found myself asking for 7 replays of the Benoit/Jordan match just to make me happy because there is no way that match should have ended like that. However, I have searched the net and found out it was a legit injury and that kick to the face when Hardy was down and unable to figure out where he was... it was completely unplanned and that piece of bird turd took advantage to make himself look better. Real class act there!

As a complete MF'er, I cannot nicely express my feelings for Adam Dopeland.  I won't go into the Hogan/HBK thing, all I can say is what a rip off!!  I've seen HBK take worse beatings than that and he's going to go down after a leg drop!!  Once again, I am reminded that SummerScrewjob is the correct name for the yearly end of summer PPV.  As much as I love the Hardy's, I love UT more, so this PPV was not on my list of favorites for this year.  I wish I wrote the storylines for that company, they'd see a positive turnaround in their dwindling revenue.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Motley on August 22, 2005, 12:00:53 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on August 22, 2005, 10:02:24 AM

As a complete MF'er, I cannot nicely express my feelings for Adam Dopeland.  I won't go into the Hogan/HBK thing, all I can say is what a rip off!!  I've seen HBK take worse beatings than that and he's going to go down after a leg drop!!  Once again, I am reminded that SummerScrewjob is the correct name for the yearly end of summer PPV.  As much as I love the Hardy's, I love UT more, so this PPV was not on my list of favorites for this year.  I wish I wrote the storylines for that company, they'd see a positive turnaround in their dwindling revenue.

I'm such a MF'er that I'm playing in the WWE Fantasy league and my team name is "MattHardyTack". lol In terms of the writing... Vince has lost complete control and I'm hoping that TNA grows into something so big that he has no choice but to stop treating us like children and realize that we're smarter than this joke of a program they're giving us each week. On the plus side, one day they will realize someone like Rob Conway has talent and shouldn't be used as a 2005 version of Buff Bagwell!

Barbara

Yes, and I am not sure exactly where it is headed.  Wanna hijack another post?

holly222

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Jeffer on August 22, 2005, 01:06:10 PM
Um Barb?  Is this a post hijack?

Yes, we are the pWo... the Pogo World Order and we're in control! All the MF'ers out there stand up... we've taken control of this post and ran with it.

Seriously, don't know exactly where we hijacked this post. Time to retrace our steps!

Jeffer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview