This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how to post picture of game

Started by butch1286,

Previous topic - Next topic

butch1286

how do i post a picture I found some stuff about new games that have not been posted yet but I am clueless about how to put picture in there.  Can someone explain to me I am a dork

JENNY28

use photobucket.com then save pic as then go to photobucket browse andfind the pic copy {img} on then put it in the message

butch1286

Thanks so much and easy for me to understand thanks so much.

AdDn8187

:-X The easiest way I have found to copy pics, avitars, signitures on this site is to just say... "Hey daugther, heres what I want, now get er done".. i'm computer illiterate so she is my life saver here, and then I guess me holding the wallet that contains her weekly allowance tends to help me get the help I need also..  O0

Barbara

Your daughter sounds like a really great girl.  You are lucky.

AdDn8187

Thank you Barbara, she is a very sweet young lady.  I have been very very blessed with you children.  They are great kids or should I say young adults... OMG that means i'm an old lady.. naw can't happen not to me.. wont let it. 

Barbara

I know the feeling.  I still can't believe I am the "G" word.

AdDn8187

What a cutie......  I love being a Grandma, Just wish mine lived closer   :'( with my son being in the Military it takes a toll on being able to see them as much as I would like... but it sure don't hamper the spoiling theres always a way to do that. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview