PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 10:56:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

MATMICEEEEEEEEEEEE

Started by ImRicherThanUAll,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

HOMER, YOU GODDA GIVE ME TIME YES I AM DLETING THE MATMICE ... GOD I JUST SENT AN EMAIL TO THEM ASKING THEM TO REMOVE MY ACCOUNT .................

Element

yea he locked it cause i got onto bob for starting that "I said", "you said" crap with me  ::)

Homer

Look, there is no need to get testy with me. I simply asked you a question and now you have answered it somewhat rudely I might add. I understand your frustration but I feel your anger towards me is misdirected.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

for one you ask the question and then lock it right then and i cant answer to it ... y should u of asked then huh ???

fatkid

I've got a plan... Let's all go get trashed and then we won't remember that we are pissed at each other anymore, and all will be well again in the land of the pogocheats... :)

khmerkid

just let it go aplayer its been done and over with

Element

heh other than the caps ive gotten that same type of reply from you john when you were moving a thread...things take time they just dont get done magically as you said (i believe)

ImRicherThanUAll

Fine with me just real pissed ... he always locks them when he askes a Question

Homer

I locked it because I felt I had to. Unfortunately you were not able to reply before it was locked. All you needed to do was either PM me or make another post. You chose to make another post and do it in CAPS. This is generally accepted as bad netiquette. CAPS are viewed as being inflammatory and shouting. I have always been nice to you and would like to think your little slip in judgment was just a one time thing. I would like to get past this issue now. I will await your reply and most likely lock this topic. No point in the two of us bickering back and forth even if we might disagree on this issue. I'm over it if you are. :)

Homer

Quote from: fatkid on May 10, 2004, 04:00:33 PM
I've got a plan... Let's all go get trashed and then we won't remember that we are pissed at each other anymore, and all will be well again in the land of the pogocheats... :)

I'm not pissed at anyone. I'm over it. ;)

Homer

Quote from: Element on May 10, 2004, 04:02:27 PM
heh other than the caps ive gotten that same type of reply from you john when you were moving a thread...things take time they just dont get done magically as you said (i believe)

I understand things take time. I was just asking in case he may have forgotten. ;) I certainly didn't expect matmice to shut the site down in a matter of minutes. I am sure they get plenty of requests that keep them very busy.

admin

Quote from: fatkid on May 10, 2004, 04:00:33 PM

I second that notion.  ;) :)

ImRicherThanUAll

ok thnx.... Lock this if ud like no need for this no more

Homer

I agree. Let's move on. I meant no ill will. I guess I could have explained myself a bit better to begin with. :)

ImRicherThanUAll

Still in a bad mood tho ...

Homer

Ok. I'm gonna lock this now. I think this subject has run it's course.