Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

huggybear

StormShadow

add it through your favorites section it will be in the list

huggybear

Not sure why i was worried about it, dang penguins keep eatin my seafood  :'(

Barbara

It only took me a few hours to realize that you can rotate the pieces by right clicking.  One of these days I will break down and read the "how to play".........

meadfill

lol i tried to wing it...then i took the tutorial,...now i own that game

StormShadow

for those of you who enjoy gl finishing it.   O0  O btw when you finish yours can you do mine too?  LMAO  jk I jsut don't have time for that game trying ot finish canasta and Aces up currently.  The game is ok but couldn't sit here for hours playing it.

meadfill

i know how you feel i havent finsihed any games:( lol trying though its hard when i only get to use shareware at the time:( dont know if ill be able to get the true versions..and im limited because i have win98 but im doin all right..pengiun blocks wont be high on the to do list

SweetGirl200405

;D YAY me i got to add walls ..now on to the table cloth..lol

meadfill

ive done walls,cloth,silver,dessert, and more i just got my fru fru drinks

huggybear

Thank's for the tip about rotating piece's.  <------ Doesnt read directions either. gla

FlippantOne

This has got to be the most pointless game since Greenback Bayou. Although, I will commend Pogo for firing out the new games lately.

huggybear

Definitely not a game i can sit at for hours on end......  But my 7 year old love's it, lol

PogoNutz

Quote from: iddybiddyrose on August 30, 2005, 08:31:57 AM
Definitely not a game i can sit at for hours on end......  But my 7 year old love's it, lol

Ummm, My 21 year old doesn't...wanna swap LOL

meadfill

wohoo got first rank and i only needed $5,800  does anybody know if this game is like phlinx...in the sense that playing on easy gains ranks actually faster than harder?

masters angel

this game seriously reminds me of poppa zoppa....bearable for about ten minutes then there is no way I will touch again after I get my first badge.

and I think you need the same amount of cash for each item whatever difficulty you play on, so I assume that the only difference is the tokens. 

and you all probably know this already but its $5800 for the first rank. :o

holly222

Torn2pieces

This is such a lame game. I did reach rank 1 and that's were I'll probably stay.

The same thing over and over.....ZZZZZ

christina

This shows how new this game is. If you go under how to play, click on scoring, tokens and ranks. Under Antartic bucks and tokens, after the first paragraph, this is what it says- "But what about tokens? ****Replace this text later when we have the proper token ratio***"   LOL! I wonder when they will have the proper token ratio??  ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview