PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 09:14:58 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

squirrels

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

avs1roy33

I used to put out dry cat food for the neighborhood stray until I found that I had attracted a family of coyotes to the food. It was one of those "good idea, bad idea" things.

avs1roy33

Quote from: Whateva75 on September 05, 2005, 07:43:04 PM
it's kinda funny to see the cats and the squirrels eating at the same time without bothering each other.

Wow, that would be quite a scene.

Barbara

I have one overly friendly squirrel, Parcy who will join me for lunch inside the house.  Chrissy looked at Parcy, eating potato salad and commented that it was weird.  It is such a natural occurrence for me to see this every day. Instead of that being weird, I was pondering why Jeffer doesn't eat potato salad.  Go figure!

Jeffer

Potato Salad?  Well it is a tasty accompaniment to many delicious grilled meats..

And I have some squirrels out in the forest out back.  But usually I get prairie dogs, road runners and the usual assortment of desert animals  But the hot pepper solution doesn't work out here.  I believe if you don't like a fiery salsa out here they run you out of the state...

avs1roy33

Reading this post reminds me of the squirrel attack in Christmas Vacation. That is the best movie ever.

avs1roy33

I just burst out laughing when I saw that picture. Thats my favorite part.

Roseybud333

LOLOL. . . .Me and my hubby watch that movie often. . . . Not just a christmas movie around this house. . . Actually we are fans of all the older Griswald Movies!!! Big hits around here. >:D

huggybear

Just a thought but when you start your sunflowers get some PVC pipe and slide it over the top.  Squirrels wont be able to get a grip and climb up them.  Thats what i do to my birdfeaders.  Hope it help's

Barbara

That seems pretty expensive to save a sunflower.  It would probably be easier to buy a bag of birdseed and feed the little bushy tailed rodents.

huggybear

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview