PlayBuddy
May 11, 2024, 05:18:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Verizon, We Never Start Working for You.......

Started by Barbara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara

If some of you who have Verizon phones still do not have all three of the games there could be an explanation.  I got the LG VX8100 on August 2nd, specifically to play the Pogo Mobile games.  It is their top of the line phone and the one suggested to me in the Verizon store.  I never did get the Pogo Mobile Poppit game, even after 3 phone calls, an unanswered e-mail and 2 visits to the Verizon store.  I thought I would give going in one more chance and lo and behold, they finally admitted that there is a flaw in some of the new phones that will prevent them from picking up one or more of the Pogo Mobile games.  The phone is now in the shop and it will take five hours to download what it needs to pick up the rest of the games.  Missy, thanks for all your help honey.  Max, thanks for your patience.  Verizon, thanks for the month long runaround.  Come tomorrow, I am back in the mobile badge business, woo hoo!

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

avs1roy33

Sorry cell phone companies can be such pains in the butt. Thats great that you figured it out though.

christina

is it possible I can go in and have the same done to my phone? I would gladly part with my phone for 5 hours to be able to play these games. I have the Kyocera KX2. I still have yet to see any of the games on my phone.

sxybamabit

when r they gonna move pogo mobile to other phones companies that is not fair that it is only for verizon

Barbara

Quote from: christina on September 06, 2005, 08:51:04 PM
is it possible I can go in and have the same done to my phone? I would gladly part with my phone for 5 hours to be able to play these games. I have the Kyocera KX2. I still have yet to see any of the games on my phone.
I think you should absolutely give them a call and ask.  Don't ask a salesman though, instead try someone in the tech dept.

Barbara

Quote from: sxybamabit on September 06, 2005, 08:52:58 PM
when r they gonna move pogo mobile to other phones companies that is not fair that it is only for verizon
I believe that someone said that they will eventually move to other phone companies eventually.
Does anyone know if Pogo came up with a solution for those who have an _  (underscore) in their screen names yet?

TYMCO

Looks like I'll never get these badges. (uses a calling card on a cell phone)  :'(

manninkl

Barb,
What exactly are they doing to your phone? I went and did the same thing you did....bought the LG VX8100 b/c it is "top of the line" I would like to know so I can drop mine off and get more pogo games on my phone  ;D Thank you

sentinels

hmmmm and here all i have is the VX6000. Looks like i will have to buy another phone , cant be playing with this outdated phone lol........

Barbara

Quote from: manninkl on September 08, 2005, 03:13:23 AM
Barb,
What exactly are they doing to your phone? I went and did the same thing you did....bought the LG VX8100 b/c it is "top of the line" I would like to know so I can drop mine off and get more pogo games on my phone  ;D Thank you
They downloaded something into it and it took five hours to do so.  The worst thing is that I picked up my phone and it still doesn't have the game.

Motley

I figure it is a hit and miss type of thing.  I have 2 different makes of phones through Verizon...mine and my husbands and both get all the games.  They are the Samsung a650 (ok, it locks up Tri Peaks a lot, not enough memory on the phone to hold a lot of games, and the screen is too tiny for my taste...but it does the job) and a Motorola V710 (has more memory with room for a memory card and the screen is a bit bigger and easier on the eyes).

Neither phone is top of the line.  I think the Samsung is the cheapest they got and the Motorola is somewhere in the middle on the pricing scale.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview