This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Trusting...

Started by Spooks,

Previous topic - Next topic

Spooks

I don't know if this is in the right place or not but here goes....

Would you ever talk about using your auto in chat where everyone can see? I am playing poppit and noticed that the subject of chat is someone using the auto and someone else asking if they can use it to. Now, if I were any of them, I would be worring my butt off if I mentioned using autos in open chat... I am not going to report any of these players because I myself am an auto user... Just think that they should be a little more careful...
What do you think about this?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Fluffy756

I won't say it in a pogo chat. I wouldn't even tell friends that I know on pogo about it.

fluffy.

Homer

wuzzy

hey guys i use autos  :) ;) :D ;D :o 8) ::) :P O0 lol

PogoNutz

I wouldn't mention auto use or anything else that violated the ea tos' in open pogo chat or in private pogo chat.  Of course, I don't chat much anyway soooo..... no great loss ;D

Homer

PogoNutz

Sure, give me your social security number and I'll send you my visa card  ;)

lilgreenfrog

What you see here
What you hear here
Let it stay here

Here here

Hi, my name is ummm... Frog and I'm an Autoholic.

Homer

Quote from: Mr. Bill on September 08, 2005, 03:20:20 PM
Sure, give me your social security number and I'll send you my visa card  ;)

Hehe....nice try.  :P

Roseybud333

I was in Turbo 21 last night and kinda encountered the same thing. This girl kept mentioning this site saying that u can download the game u are playing and the computer will play it for u. She said her friend used these "computers" as she called em LOL She was going after people who had over a million tokens saying she had been on pogo for 2 years and hadn't even broke half a million yet so it wasn't possible for others to have more tokens than her who had been on pogo for a short time. But then someone went after her saying that she knew an awful lot about cheating so she must be too LOL Ohhhhhhhh the karma!

bobby

i was up to 600,000 in a few months (before autos) ;D

Madonna

I won't tell anyone that i use auto's...even my own mother...lmao. I have several pogo friends i help with their badges, but they think I work my butt off to get their badges...if they only knew... ::) >:D. And as for speaking of auto's for all of pogo to see, those individuals are asking for trouble, which imho, is just plain dumb to begin with :o.

Betty Boop

may i ask if you are getting their badges using an auto???  i think that it is only right that if you are they know about it...if they are playing and win a prize they could be denied the prize for auto usage....i also get badges for  a friend but she knows about the autos and has no problem on me using them to help her and she knows not to claim a prize if she wins.... and thats just my opinion.....have a good day

StormShadow

geez i was over 3 million tokens without autosin about 18 months.  guess that person just needs to know how to play the games or stop yacking about autos and play.  lol

TyLey

i have notice people talking about autos too, I dont chat just read..lol. They could be employees of pogo never know

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview