PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:01:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Dice Derby challenge ????????????

Started by MrsB427,

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsB427

Does anyone have a clue how to get the old Dice Derby challenge where you have to win 600 tokens or more, 10 times????  I had the auto running for over 8 hours and only got 3.  It seems impossible to win !!!
Any hints???  Thanks.

J

Barbara

Play the nine lap races and any spin after 500 counts towards your goal.  Three in eight hours?  I've done this challenge 17 times and trust me, you are doing really well.  It is one of the most difficult weekly challenge badges to get.  Good luck, snag a badge.

~SantasBaby

bratsbemykids

took me almost the whole week to get that badge, glad it is over with, gl 2u.....

Alpha

Very hard challenge, only way to get 600 tokens is when playing nine laps (I think).

PogoNutz

You'll probably laugh at me, but the way I got this was to have 4 computers going, I used guest passes to create 2 accounts, used my son's account and mine.  Taking over the room I had all machines start the race, then used the auto on my account.  This way, 3 cars only got the first spin each round while my auto took as many as it could get.  This gave me the jp spin almost every time on my account and I think it took an hour or so. 

(I had to bring home my work laptop to get my 4th machine.  Double browsing would probably have worked but I didn't know about it at the time :)  It was probably very amusing to have watched.  Run to my daughter's room, press start...run to my son's room, press start...hit start on my work laptop then watch my primary account run over a road hazard :)

Probably better ways to do it, but I got the badge and that was the goal anyway ;D

MrsB427

Quote from: Barbara on September 19, 2005, 08:39:49 AM
Play the nine lap races and any spin after 500 counts towards your goal.  Three in eight hours?  I've done this challenge 17 times and trust me, you are doing really well.  It is one of the most difficult weekly challenge badges to get.  Good luck, snag a badge.

Ok, thought it was just me.  lol  Was on 9 laps then went to 6 thinking it would be easier there for some strange reason.  I'll go back to 9 and just let 'er rip.  17 times??????????????  I did it once for myself (can't even remember how I managed that) and now doing it for a friend.  When I get the badge I'll come back and celebrate.

J

Barbara

Quote from: Alpha on September 19, 2005, 09:46:09 AM
Very hard challenge, only way to get 600 tokens is when playing nine laps (I think).
I look forward to your victory.

MrsB427

Mr. Bill...  I needed a good laugh today !!!  LOL  I can just picture that.  Unfortunately, my son took his computer to college with him and my husband guards his laptop as if he worked for the Pentagon.  LOL  So I'll just have to set the auto and pray for the best. :)))

J

burning_bright25

I remember back a few months when i did this and complained about only haveing 3 in a few hours...i managed to finish it in about 8 or so of constant playing. The 9 lap rooms are the key just stick it out in there and you will get it!

MrsB427

GOT IT !!  Went into 9 lap room...set auto and got last one about half an hour ago.  lol 

:::doin' the Pogo dance::::

Thanks everyone.

J

PogoNutz

Way to go Mrs. B.  I'm trying to imagine what a pogo dance would look like but my mind keep replaying the chicken dance :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview