PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:10:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

zuma

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

Homer

I don't think so. I haven't seen a game by popcap that gives you tokens yet.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

WCS

Quote from: Homer on June 02, 2004, 02:29:19 PM
I don't think so. I haven't seen a game by popcap that gives you tokens yet.

Sweet Tooth  ;D

Homer

You may be right but I don't see it on popcap's website. If I remember correctly it was a popcap game originally but I no longer see any affiliation with popcap any more. Maybe pogo bought the rights. ???

Homer

Looks very similar ingame play as swashbucks. Guess they are trying to keep the free accounts happy too. ;)

bob@pogopal

Popcap gets a credit when you go into sweettooth.

Homer

That's what I was looking for. Wonder how I missed it. :o

ImRicherThanUAll

gigi

So what's the answer???? yes or no?  Pogo has Zuma as an option as a puzzle game on its main page................ i think we should get tokens

RC

Not every game on Pogo gives out tokens, and nor does it have to. There are people who go there just to play a certain type of game and don't even bother with other ones. Most of those puzzle games are single player games that are popular in other places, and as a game people own and can play offline whenever they want. I would think one reason those type of non-token, non-jackpot games are even on Pogo, is to draw in the people who enjoy playing those, and then stay on the site when they see the other games and hope they end up joining.. although these games have been here forever, before Pogo had a paid membership option.

About Sweet Tooth.. I can't be certain, but it may just be a Pogo exclusive for that theme, which is really just a clone of Bejeweled, which is a Popcap game.. only difference is Sweet Tooth uses candy where Bejeweled uses gems. Perhaps when Pogo got that game, they wanted something other than the gem theme, or maybe it was a holiday themed game that was so popular that it stuck on, so they decided to keep it that way.

gigi

Okey Dokey, that was clear. Thanks!!!!!!! ;)

notmypogoname

I sure wish they had tokens and badges for Zuma... I'd have all the badges in like one day and five hundred million tokens.   ;D

gigi

No Kidding - I love that game.... so addicted I haven't even been playing Pogo except for challenges :o           Level 13 and struggeling LOL
OK, I wrote Pogo the same time I asked my question here and..........the "official" word from "Victor" (yeah right good ole victor):
Subject
don't I win tokens playing zuma?...

Discussion Thread
Response (Pogo Victor) 09/27/2005 05:04 AM
Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

Presently, there are some games like Zuma, Bounce Out and Insaneaquarium that don't offer any tokens or badges since they are just demo versions available on Pogo for players to play. Mainly these are Pogo To-Go games that one has to purchase to play. Pogo To-Go games are offline games with enhanced graphics and features. The reason we have it on Club Pogo is mainly to promote these games and also to make players familiar with this game so that they can purchase the full version, if they like the demo version that is available on Club pogo to play.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Pogo Victor
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo
  :-X

gigi

OOooopsie, I'm only playing Zuma on line..... the one I purchased that I am addicted to is Luxor.  There are three that I have found so far that are very similar....
Tumble Bugs............ bought it
Luxor.......................bought it
Atlantis.....................bought it
Zuma.......................buying it soon  ;D

notmypogoname

Of those four I enjoyed tumble bugs the most.  I played the demos for all four, bought Zuma, and am trying to stop myself from buying the others.   LOL.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview