This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Whomp ranks soooooo slow... Help!

Started by ItsyBitsy,

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsyBitsy

Is there any faster way?  I am playing at level 3 (hard?).  Does it make any difference whether you play at easy or hard level?
It takes 2 hours just to go up 1 rank after rank 10.

Mayhem

If you use whompster and set it to fast or insane and select "no 6 letter words" you'll fly through the ranks.

I dont think skill level makes any difference. It goes by X amount words made.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

PogoNutz

I agree with Mayhem.  It don't think the level matters but just wait until you get up there.  I'm on 42 and you have to clear several screens to even go up one percentage.  Luckily I'm using Whompster :)

Motley

Yes, it does take forever. It does go by the number of words you get.  I finished the game a couple of weeks ago and I am anxiously awaiting Qwerty...I love the word games.

PogoNutz

You love word games?  Hummmm, what do you hate?  Maybe we could trade LOL

Motley

I hate games like Penguin Blocks and Stack'em.  However, thanks to Hogpile, Stack'em is a thing of the past (until they make a challenge out of it).

Country Lady

I have a question about Whompster and Whomper.  I bought Whomper and wondered if I delete it and d/l Whompster will it work beyond the trial.  Do I have to buy it also?

helpmewin

Quote from: Country Lady on September 27, 2005, 04:04:45 PM
I have a question about Whompster and Whomper.  I bought Whomper and wondered if I delete it and d/l Whompster will it work beyond the trial.  Do I have to buy it also?

I asked the same question a few days ago.  If you forward your receipt to BH for Whomper along with the registration code for Whompster, they will send you new codes for the new game....but, you must send your paid receipt per their website.   ;D

Capt.Howdy

Quote from: ItsyBitsy on September 27, 2005, 02:36:03 PM
Is there any faster way?  I am playing at level 3 (hard?).  Does it make any difference whether you play at easy or hard level?
It takes 2 hours just to go up 1 rank after rank 10.

Ranks 1+2 need 500 words per rank
Ranks 3-9 need 1000 words per rank
Ranks 10-20 need 2000 words per rank
Ranks21-30 need 2500 words per rank
Ranks 31-50 need 5000 words per rank

For a grand total of 155,000 words to get final badge
  Hope this helps!

PogoNutz

Capt.Howdy

Lol, i agree...and i finally got it so i wasn't getting the cripes error all the time......Firefox does wonders!! O0

greenflash

So... with Firefox you can set it on insanely fast, no six letter words and you don't get the Cripes error?  :)

Adacia

I don't even use autos and constantly get cripes errors on word whomp. I've been playing email tag with pogo for over a week. Their tech service is the worst I have ever encountered. I finally got penguin blocks to stop freezing, but word whomp seems as permanent as the loud spinning lottso card.

So just a word. Even if you are not using an auto, the game cripes alot of players. Sometimes I can play for 10 minutes. Sometimes I get an hour before I get criped. I'm convinced that it's an error through pogo's end.

hellokitty

ok if im wrong let me know but it there a place that u can type the letters in and it gives you the words like a scrabble place? let me know thanks

PogoNutz

Barbara

I wrapped up the last badge for this a few days ago.  Thanks to Joe, I am done and done.  I look forward to using this auto to get my special edition badge today. Bah ha ha!

bubblegum

another site thats better than scrabble I think is

http://www.a2zwordfinder.com/anagram.html

just set it to min of 3 words and enter the letters and type fast :)

TRACII

Okies.... I think I'm suffering from toolittlecaffeineitis..... I'm just so confused!!!  ???
Is Whompster an upgrade to Whomper which was an upgrade to Alphabet Attack?
Do I just send in my Whompster code with my Alphabet Attack receipt (buy them all actually)?
I'm sure it's all posted here somewhere on the site, but I just can't find it!   :-[
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview