PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 08:43:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help with first class

Started by thompson,

Previous topic - Next topic

thompson

Hi...I  have been tring to get the first class 3 in a row badge and am not having any luck...I have try several ways, I was reading that barb has helped several folks out.  any help would be nice as I am ready to pull out what hair I have left on my head..

I am new to posting but have been reading alot of the posts in the past year and the hints have helped alot. I would like to thank every one for there support

PB On The Run

Hey thompson, welcome to the forum!!  I'm fairly new here too, but you are right, the peeps here are great!!  I did this badge the old-fashioned way--one click at a time with nothing but pure luck on my side. I clicked new game till I got several aces turned up.  If you win the first game, I don't think you can hit new game again w/o losing credit, but it may be worth a try!!  Someone else may have a suggestion for you too!!  Good Luck!!

bubblegum

even with the auto this game took me about 6 hours so don't give up....if you dont think you can finish by tuesday, then switch to another badge and start first class again on weds..

Motley

I'm telling her Bob...not because I dislike you, but because I am due to watch someone get beat up.   >:D

Barbara

Lol, I went out to dinner tonight and I missed you so much.  I'll let you know when the beating starts Motley.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview