PlayBuddy
June 11, 2024, 05:09:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Woohoo get them chicken wings ready

Started by beanie,

Previous topic - Next topic

beanie

Don't you just plug a cord into the USB port to download your pictures to your puter?  Thats all I know to do.  But really what do I know - the only thing I do with my computer is play pogo and come to this website- that is truely it- well maybe a little ebay now and again.  lol

avs1roy33

Quote from: beanie on October 04, 2005, 09:30:58 PM
Avs you got a huge TV and enough wings for us all - hehe :P

I have a  large screen and a projector to watch the games on. And yes, there will be lots of wings. Hot wings, mild wings, medium wings, heck, even plain wings.  ;D

beanie

More and new stuff is always good-  My hubby keeps his eyes on me all the time or we'd be living under a bridge somewhere.  I love computer stuff - don't know what to do with it but want it anyway.  I have a super duper computer system and it all goes to waste- well its my only toy - so thats ok..

Avs hon- that is too tempting-  what fun that would be- the whole pogocheats family over at Avs for the games and wings woohooo- we do have to stop over at Homer's tho and raid his stuff first hehe. :-\

Homer

Quote from: avs1roy33 on October 04, 2005, 10:09:15 PM
Quote from: beanie on October 04, 2005, 09:30:58 PM
Avs you got a huge TV and enough wings for us all - hehe :P

I have a  large screen and a projector to watch the games on. And yes, there will be lots of wings. Hot wings, mild wings, medium wings, heck, even plain wings.  ;D

How about Red Wings?  :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

PogoNutz

Oh, I actually typed that?  I thought it was only the small voices in my head again.  LOL

Happy Badge Day Barb :)

Homer

beanie

lol Homer you are too funny-  Alright Homer did you get the snacks for tonite- we're all coming over hehe

Homer

PogoNutz

Quote from: Homer on October 05, 2005, 09:21:31 AM
I have plenty of soup. You guys bring the Duff.

That reminds me of something my Navy buddy did to me many years ago.

He called me up one evening as asked, "Want to come over and drink a few beers?"
When I said that sounded like a good idea he said, "Great, bring some with you, cause I'm out."  LOL

Homer

liebe_angel

Barbara,

I tried the recipe for the hot wings. And my hubby loved them  now i got to cook this weekend for a couple of friends and guess what he suggestion was Hot Wings lol . Thank you again for post it. O0

beanie

Barbara your avatar is a little blurry- is the new glam type camera look - hehe -  ok break over- back to hockey- Bolts are winning 4-2 over Carolina yeehee

beanie

Sparticus -hehe that is too funny-  Go Flyers woohoo up 3-2,  Thank you Barbara for rooting my team on hon..

Homer

I think your just trying to score another case of TastyKakes.  :P

It's all about the cakey!

rhinogeon

:-X i have about 47  egg layers and they are not amused with all this clucking about chicken this and chicken that, good thing gonzo dont have a account here, i think he would protest with us to peta and get kermit the frog and a bunch of others down at the local hockey ring  to protest
hey puck -you guys
chickens are more then a bbq wing and a bunch of peckers who do nothing but hard work....(cripes) that didnt sound to good
but chickens are pets to dammit and if you guys cant appricaite my peckers  my chickens
then who needs you.

beanie

Hey Barbara, I tried the wings with the cornstarch instead of the flour and it was terrific, I loved the texture of it, added a little crunchiness, my choice of sauce was a little too hot "pete" something even with butter added to tone it down it was yikes hot hot, so I will try the Franks sauce next time.  Oh and by-the-way, I find myself running around all the time having your phrase go through my head constantly especially when I'm a little timid at doing something like running autos for more than 2 hrs "run with scissors", I just love it.  Thank you again gf for everything- you are a special person and I'm lucky to have met you.   Oh and rhinogeon, I'm sorry hon I think chickens are cute too but I am so addicted to their little wings it is a terrible thing but just cant get out of the habit of Hockey or wings together they are a winning combination.  Go Bolts

avs1roy33

I had chocolate covered chicken wings at a party last night. They sound terrible but they were delicious.

Let's see, 4 or 5 chicken wings per game, times 82 games plus the playoffs. Hmm, thats a lot of chicken wings.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview