PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:39:22 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Heads Up for Checkers

Started by Morgan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgan

Hi Pogo Peeps

I am not sure if this is happening to everyone... or if it is just my bad Luck

5 games in a row..I set up the boaard so I could jump 6 or more pieces at a time... and Poof .NO game Window... It closed out.

Doing 5 peices was fine.... was able to average a score of 600 or more.

Similar when first playing penguins, and the Computer thought you werent smart enuff to capture 5 fish... would boot ya, until they fixed it.

Morgan

Morgan

Here is another lil Tip... If you are double browsing , and setting the table making all the pieces into Kings first , after you make your combo jump of 3, 4 or 5  Undo your move and all the pieces wiii turn back to normal checkers and you can go ahead and jump them in the same sequence as when they were kings,You will end up with a lil bit more to your final score.

When this first happened I thought I wouldnt get credit for the Kings that I jumped because I choose to undo my move... but when I finished the game, I ended up with a score of 960.

Good Luck

Morgan

Capt.Howdy

The logic for the checkers auto needs a little update was playing it against a friend of mine because she wanted to see if she could beat it. She wooped it 23 out of 25 games.
    She told me to get my $ back and hire her lol, i told her to play me against the chess auto because its a killer and she doesnt know how to play it.

Pogo Dalek

With Auto Checkers, it only took 20 games to get badge!

Woohoo!

wattsmyname

I also used the checkers auto. It worked great while I cleaned house.

greenflash

I double browsed and it was still nothing short of torture. Still didn't get the badge but only need a coulple. I think I hae checkers more than any other game on Pogo. In fact, hate is much too mild of a word for this boring game. :o

HollyDazed

Feel thankful pogo didn't make you win the game to collect the 6000 tokens.   :P

lvdust72

I too used the auto and did my housework.....Hubby is even taking me out to dinner this week-end, cuz he thinks I cleaned house instead of getting my badges...hehehehehehehe   >:D

No one tell him, ok??   O0

Lish

Quote from: Piggielette on October 06, 2005, 03:29:43 PM
I too used the auto and did my housework.....Hubby is even taking me out to dinner this week-end, cuz he thinks I cleaned house instead of getting my badges...hehehehehehehe   >:D

No one tell him, ok??   O0

LOL!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview