PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 07:51:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

the Pcheatsandhacks msn group

Started by Joe,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe

some of u may have seen this i did tell Pcheats about them but just to let u know they r know talking crap about u wordzw. just to let u know

admin

Yes, they have already been reported. MSN is usually good at acting quickly on these things, but they seem to be taking their time.

I'll report it again if I don't hear anything from MSN soon. They say you should get a responce in less than 24 hours from when you contact them, and it has been about a week.

The group is very clearly doing illegal things, and they will hopefully be shut down soon.

Homer

Hold on...what am I missing...I'd like to check it out. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Joe

[link edited out by Pcheats] they put links for zws cheats and also give links to cracks

admin

There's no need for more people to be going to it.  ::)

Like Joe said, they link to cracks, and give intrusions on how to crack programs. Nothing too exciting.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

admin

Yes, I got an email back from MSN today saying they had taken appropiate action regarding the group.

QuoteThank you for writing to MSN Groups.  

We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I have investigated on theGroup you reported and have taken appropriate action.  I already deleted the site.

If you encounter Group with such content again, please don't hesitate to let us know.

We'll do what is possible to make your MSN Groups experience more enjoyable.    

Thank you for your support and patience.  

Sincerely,  

MSN Groups Customer Support

admin

I have no idea how or why they are back up, but MSN has been contacted.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview