PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 02:04:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo just shut down Qwerty.....again.

Started by Juniorverse,

Previous topic - Next topic

caroline196

well obviously pogo is doing the right thing by closing the game,what would u prefer? a game that works or a game with faults?i know which i would prefer.give pogo some credit

Notquitecherry

lol and i was so close to the first 1  :'( but ill gladly wait till they fix it

Torn2pieces

Just remember it's not official out yet. I'd rather have them take the darn game down and fix the issues with it.

holly222

Well, I got to play for a hour and made it to the first badge, so I am happy for the day.... O0

Notquitecherry

Barbara

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on October 11, 2005, 05:36:41 PM
Just remember it's not official out yet. I'd rather have them take the darn game down and fix the issues with it.
I fully agree.

Motley

I can honestly say, I do not miss it.  Since I haven't been able to play it.  Oh well, I am a few treacherous pieces of seafood away from another Penguin's badge.  At least I accomplished something...I really should be working on my screensavers.  On the plus side, I haven't been booted in awhile.  If I go one more hour without a boot, I will go make myself a hot fudge sundae. 

PogoNutz

YabbaDabbaDoo

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on October 11, 2005, 05:36:41 PM

True enough, but I would rather see them learn from their past mistakes and have most of these bugs ironed out before releasing the game into any format - regular play, or sneak preview. These type of incidents make it seem like POGO techies couldnt even fix a sandwich unless you spotted them the bread and the peanut butter. I think this game has been up and down more times than Britney Spears...

Morgan

A Huge Sigh of relief comes over the Crowed Pogo halls...

Now the panic as everyone Scurries to get a table...

Wonders how many Scurried to the EQuality Lobby.... from here

GL QWERTIES  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview