PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 12:29:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Squelchies

Started by afuller82,

Previous topic - Next topic

afuller82

150.00 club member.
Both autos will not work consistantly for me. They will work for a while then stop or either not work at all. They just pick up the fish and move them on and off the board back and forth to the same spot. I have tried both VM and Sun on each auto and same problem with both.
Xp
IE
1024x768
smooth f unchecked
32 highest color
Have tired both MVM and Sun Java, prob on both.

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

greenflash

Afulle... I have the same problem with both of them. I only use these when I can keep a very close eye on them. I've tried everything I can think of except to sent a screen shot to Homer. If I can figure out how to to do it, I will send one.  ;)

afuller82

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on October 16, 2005, 09:48:49 PM
email me a screen shot

Thanks, my stats are awful 250 win and 700 lose. haha,  I may have figured how to make it work. I've always played on beginner so this may not work on other levels. I start the game and then load sushi "you have to hurry to do this next part" before the auto detects the game I moved the play speed bar all the way to fast and for now that appears to have made it work better. If it starts acting up again I will email you again with a screen shot of the auto and the game. Thank you, and I hope this works for whoever else is having this problem.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview