This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Mini Items!!

Started by PogoHatesKristy,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoHatesKristy

:^* New items in the mini mall Mid-winters dream or something like that!!!

leitabug

does any know why i can't buy any of these items.. pogo keeps saying pick a country.. jester.gif

Tracey

oldlady

I thought it was just me, glad to know it's others too. fall13.gif

rnwb

I was able to buy them just now... maybe they fixed it?

DitzyChick

gator8_24

Bought with no problems but now the mini site is down.

leitabug

I still can't buy any thing in the mall..even went in under UK and still have no country..lol any one know why? :<<

Homer

Quote from: leitabug on January 10, 2008, 03:09:02 PM
I still can't buy any thing in the mall..even went in under UK and still have no country..lol any one know why? :<<

Becaue pogo has a bunch of "nincompoops" working for them. ::)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

leitabug

thanks homer, guess pogo dosen't there tokies back..will wait and see if someone a bit smarter fixes the problem. :##

DitzyChick

Well, I just tried again to get my new mini items and still kept getting the same country blank error message.  So I went in and edited my billing info... the country was already showing as United States, but I clicked change country and just put it back the same... then I saved & went to go buy my mini items and it worked like a charm.  Hopefully this might work for some of you too if you're still having troubles.

Oh and BTW I broke my 100 message mark  :?:

leitabug

i don't keep my billing info up on pogo..wonder if that is the problem..

Tara

I don't keep my billing information in mine anymore, but I am able to shop in the mini mall. There must be somewhere you need to at least check your country.

leitabug

up to todays stuff i have always been able to shop also..so i'm guessing it's a pogo screwup..thanks tara.. :##

Mary

aussie_wombat

This is the reply I got from pogo when I asked them about the pick a country problem.  Hope this helps.

Thank you for contacting Pogo.com Technical Support.

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this and are diligently working upon this issue and hope to get it resolved soon.

We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

pink

think for the costumes , they should let both male an female get them. I like the lil goat guys horns lol.  >:D Be cool to mix them up for Halloween costumes.
  on a side note, think they should come out with a few  New umm what ya call em, chattables. the icons in chat.  Tired of seein the angry face one every time someone gets a split in bowling.
  Homer an tara ya should email pogo a few of the ones ya got one here hahaha.  civilwar.gif they alot more ammusing then the ones over there.
thats all, pink.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview