PlayBuddy
May 16, 2024, 12:59:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which one?

Started by Xx_MetallicA_xX,

Previous topic - Next topic

Xx_MetallicA_xX

Hi all, I'm kinda new here I've posted maybe half a dozen times. Anyhow i was wondering which auto to purchase first to get a feel for things. There are so many to choose from I'm finding it hard to pick a certain one and i don't have the bank nor the mental capacity to purchase them all at one time. Another thing, does anyone know a timeframe on how long it would take me to go from rank 0 in **** game to top ranked in the same game.

Thanks all  ;D

sleauxmeaux

Depends on how often you play and which game.

Fortune Bingo seems to be one that takes forever, as well as Tri-Peaks.

Xx_MetallicA_xX

i like tri peaks but i hate fortune bingo. are we talking months to complete these game or perhaps a year?

helpmewin

Quote from: Xx_MetallicA_xX on October 29, 2005, 02:13:04 AM
i like tri peaks but i hate fortune bingo. are we talking months to complete these game or perhaps a year?

Tri peaks would be faster than bingo, but it depends how how long you run the auto.  I did mine in around 2 weeks, but that was not running it constantly.  I just ran it at night while I slept.   :-X

You have to actually win at bingo in order to advance in rank.........that takes forever!   >:D

Xx_MetallicA_xX

wow i didn't realize that fortune worked on bingos i thought it working on JP spins but non the less it seems it will take quite awhile  :-[

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview