PlayBuddy
May 04, 2024, 07:25:48 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

gold carrot party?

Started by hellokitty,

Previous topic - Next topic

hellokitty

ok in the www post it says sometimes they trow you a glod carrot party but make sure you are there when u get your badge so my ? is what is a gold carrot party?

Motley

Carrot cakey!!!  The magic words, I need cakey.  After many boots and being utterly discouraged this morning, I didn't give up and got my Hearts badge.  I almost quit when I woke up this morning and seen my 15/30 reduced to 5/30. 

Motley

LOL...I love Cheetos but my keyboard hates them.  It seems the crumbs keep jamming up the keys.  Thanks Barb.  I did think of you.  I figured if my last thread of sanity was gone by 9 p.m., I'd come knocking on your door.

Tamtashun

hellokitty

sleauxmeaux

Everyone knows you are supposed to eat cheetos covered in Cheez Whiz so that the cheese dust doesn't flit off into one's keyboard. :)

PogoNutz

PogoNutz

It was the red gown that gave it away, huh.  LOL

Lish

sleauxmeaux

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sleauxmeaux

Did I mention I don't have Mole Miner or Whackster? :)

BalletDancer13

Does the glitch still work? I guess I don't understand it. So you don't eat the carrot that gives you the bonus round?

stargzerstwo

How do you get buy buying the cheats. I just want to finish my payday freecell game while I have some other things that I have to do?

PogoNutz

If  you are asking how do you buy cheats, then click on the link on top of this page that says "Downloads"

BalletDancer13

Thanks Barb I'll try that. I'm half way done with this silly game.

sleauxmeaux

Oh. I pretty much always skipped one word so I wouldn't constantly flash. Never really did the bonus round after like rank 3.

Heck, I still get accused of cheating at regular Word Whomp. lol

sleauxmeaux

I helped a bunch of people get that regular WW weekend challenge badge. It's harder to do that in WWW. They can dine upon mine hitherance if they think I'm gonna help 'em with WWW after having to play to zucchini 20. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview