PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 07:48:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Level 14 In Stellar is taking forever....r/o pls.

Started by greenflash,

Previous topic - Next topic

greenflash

This is taking hours. Do the rest of them take that long. Glitch or not I'm ready to give up.   :(

bobby

pogohatesme

I feel really bad for grumbling about needing 2200 for rank 9 after seeing what you need for 14 :'( i'm not looking foward to anything after 9 llol

BigByrd

I believe Rank 20 had over 17000, at least if was over 17000 when I checked my computer.  Wasn't looking at it when it changed ranks.

jamez

rank 14 took me  24 hours only because my power glitched on me & when i was sleeping i didnt know how long it was off for but i got passed that rank

greenflash

Finally made it. I wonder why so long to get to that one? Pogo... you're strange. I made it to 15 so far. I'm bored with this but since the glitch still works, I'll keep at it. I have no clue how to play this game. Gosh I love autos.   ;)

jamez

im on rank 19 with 2,000 crystals left using the glitch feature game difficulty set on medium getting around 70 crystals a game

greenflash

Quote from: jamez_2k5 on November 01, 2005, 01:30:18 PM
im on rank 19 with 2,000 crystals left using the glitch feature game difficulty set on medium getting around 70 crystals a game

WTG!!  O0 O0 O0

That was a huge task. Very nice job!!!  O0

Notquitecherry

this is from pogos help

NEW! Why does going from rank 14-15 take 25,000 stars when the ones around it need much fewer stars?
This issue has recently been brought to the attention of our development team, and they hope to address the issue soon. In the meantime, you can keep playing, and when it's addressed, your rank should be updated correctly based on the number of stars you earned. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may cause.

jamez

thx , i should have this game done by tomorrow night btw im on rank 20 now :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview